45 coaches online • Server time: 16:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ramchop

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2016 - 01:53
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Shydeon wrote:
I am not looking for immediate concession I want to finish the game but he is not reconnecting or responding to my message. We also did both dc at first which means he should of been abe to reconnect... But that is not the real problem its no matter what if he does not reconnect he basically save himself the injury and death while freezing the other player to wait. I am not sure if the guy does it on purpose either is the worst part but the game was deep in so right there lost of time and i cant play until everything is settled.... I just feel like there should be a better way then this is all Sad

First game back since 2013. You can speculate on motives that he wants to save a player by getting the game cancelled. I'll speculate he decided that actually the return was a mistake and won't be back.

Get the game cancelled. In the grand scheme of things the difference between a concession and a cancellation on your side of the ledger is not huge. Wouldn't you prefer to tick off the win against this race on the field rather than off it?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2016 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

ramchop wrote:
Get the game cancelled. In the grand scheme of things the difference between a concession and a cancellation on your side of the ledger is not huge. Wouldn't you prefer to tick off the win against this race on the field rather than off it?

Personally I find the cancellation to be the insincere response. The quick way out of the game you were supposed to play to the end. The administrative hand extended to you because you are not at fault.
If on the other hand another person makes you genuinely wait for a week when you still try to get the game played, there is no question that a concession is the adequate and deserved conclusion of the game and not a cancellation.
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2016 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

cmon. just cancel the game and move on to the next. the admins will handle the matter in no time once it will get in their hands.

pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2016 - 03:57 Reply with quote Back to top

WTAF?

Jump to: