54 coaches online • Server time: 23:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrmychal

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2017 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello fellow Wisconsinites. I know we may not be local enough for some of you, but we have a league going at Johnny Cee Cards in Schofield, Wisconsin. We have 15 active players in the league right now. While official league signups are closed, we are taking new league players and letting them play friendly matches to start building their teams for next season. Currently, we have only two race duplicates among the 15 teams!

Come to Johnny Cee's and get some games in!
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2017 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Living in the Land of No Blood Bowl, this makes me jealous. Not jealous enough to actually wish I was in Wisconsin in January, but jealous.

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2017 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

mrmychal wrote:
Hello fellow Wisconsinites. I know we may not be local enough for some of you, but we have a league going at Johnny Cee Cards in Schofield, Wisconsin. We have 15 active players in the league right now. While official league signups are closed, we are taking new league players and letting them play friendly matches to start building their teams for next season. Currently, we have only two race duplicates among the 15 teams!

Come to Johnny Cee's and get some games in!

Awesome stuff!
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2017 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Little far away for me in terms of a local league... but you all know about Chaos Cup down in the Chicagoland area, right? It's the weekend after Labor Day this year. Get a van and bring a contingent for the U.S. Major!! I will buy you all beer Very Happy
 Jump to: