52 coaches online • Server time: 20:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2017 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
spubbbba wrote:

Also GW are a model company, they won't make a lot of money from the rules.

No wonder they have kept the new rules almost identical to the old ones, they couldn't be bothered to really improve the game.

It didn't need much 'improving'.

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2017 - 11:41
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Catalyst32 wrote:

...After you buy the game BEFORE you can plug it in you have to solve 3 riddles to get the code to the LOCK ON THE BOX...

I actually really like this idea, it will keep kids from playing games that are wayyyyy too far out of their "Why the hell are you playing that!??" range.

That and if the parents have to do the codes for them they might take that hint that that new GTA9 game enticed Timmy-across-the-street to steal Dad's car and hit all pedestrians! That or being too dumb to be able to tell that a game called "Killing floor 12" might not be the best game to buy your 6 year old.

whew, that mutated wildly.
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2017 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:
Catalyst32 wrote:

...After you buy the game BEFORE you can plug it in you have to solve 3 riddles to get the code to the LOCK ON THE BOX...

I actually really like this idea, it will keep kids from playing games that are wayyyyy too far out of their "Why the hell are you playing that!??" range.

That and if the parents have to do the codes for them they might take that hint that that new GTA9 game enticed Timmy-across-the-street to steal Dad's car and hit all pedestrians! That or being too dumb to be able to tell that a game called "Killing floor 12" might not be the best game to buy your 6 year old.

whew, that mutated wildly.

I would give it three hours before the codes would be up on YouTube in an unboxing.

DLE College 7s
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2017 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I found the minis extremely easy to assemble. Not sure how anyone could struggle with these, but you guys sure showed me! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2017 - 13:19 Reply with quote Back to top

sann0638 wrote:
I thought they were brilliant, but yes, stabbed myself on a ball.

Oh... well there was that of course! Very Happy