66 coaches online • Server time: 22:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KhorneliusPraxx

Post 14 Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Rendez-vous Bloodbowl XV

I almost went to Rendez-vous Bloodbowl XIII but my trip had to be canceled at the last minute. Sad

My plane lands in Paris on the 19th and I am going directly to Nogent le Roi (southeast of Paris) to participate in this tournament.

The only issue is that it is a tournament for Teams of three coaches. I am looking to see if any of you other FUMBBLers would like to join me. Don't use your location as an excuse because I am traveling 4,302 Miles (6928 Kilometers) to be there. Very Happy

I am also going to put this on Talk Fantasy Football because I really don't want to travel all that way and not be able to participate.

Note: I cannot guarantee a winning performance because my NAF record show me as only winning 50% of my matches. Laughing

If we are all three FUMBBLERS I was going to name the team: Transatlantic FUMBBL Alliance or
Alliance Transatlantique FUMBBL

Last edited by KhorneliusPraxx on Apr 14, 2017 - 02:14; edited 2 times in total
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 05:55 Reply with quote Back to top

...and no, although I know a great deal more French than the average native English speaker, I am not fluent.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 08:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Praxx. I love team tournies and would be great to see you again. Let me check the diary...

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry buddy, there is just no chance I can make it. Thanks for the invite and I wish you all the best mate.

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2017 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

didier59?

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2017 - 03:16 Reply with quote Back to top

only 6 weeks away now...anyone else want to join the Transatlantic FUMBBL Alliance?