56 coaches online • Server time: 22:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Wreckage, a large banner isnt nearly enough advertising.

Well, noted.
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Strider84 wrote:
Hi guys,

How come there was no News entry not even a Blog about this? I completely missed that. Would be great to get a news entry for the Majors in the future, if even the Minors get one.

Thanks, Strider

Looks like the news entry I did disappeared, and after checking this morning the minor one doesn't appear to be pending approval either. Odd.

Will have to keep an eye on thIs. I try to do a news item for each major and minor.

Plus there was a blog and I update the news banner at the top of the coach page when a new tournament starts recruiting.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The banner... It was just there. Floating over our heads for a month. Apply here it said. I tried to click on it, make it go away. But... then I had to apply too. Made me so angry! I hate it! Now I have to travel to Khemri... the sun, it burns as much as the hate! Aaaargh, can't stand it. All because of the Banner! And the fact that all dates are on all the tournament pages! They are just set in stone... forever. Aaaargh the anger. And then when you are there, there are no volcanoes! No flesh! Just bones! THE RRRRAAGE! It makes me so.... AARRRG... and sand, it just creeps in your underwear, gets in our beards, hurts our eyes! AND THE DRAW... THE DRAW!!!! It's not bad enough we have to beat up our wives in our ziggurats, we go to tournies to get away from all that. AAARG now we have to try and beat up more wifes!!! The women, they make us so enraged! years of domesticated violence, one trip to a wonderfull relaxing oasis, but there is just sand, and pyramids.... such ugly pyramids... where are the ziggurats! Why did I click on the banner! Months of banners aarrrg the anger, it's so grrrrr!

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

<3 kwek

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

kwek wrote:
Stuff

--->

Btw, my 2140 HEs are up against a rookie Orc team in the first round - they're getting more than their whole team value in inducements (biggest TV diff I've played). Hope they've got a big enough truck to carry them all! Wink

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
kwèk

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

AAARGH THE INDUCMENTS! Don't get me started! those girls, they probably seduce some kinky ass wizard! He will lightning bolt our legendary bull centaurs! aarrrggh makes me so angry... why why all those inducements, why the banner! GRRRR

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

There is also a calendar & Tournaments link in the header.
That's how I keep myself updated about those events I'd like to have a go and dive in !

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

ThierryM wrote:
calendar

is not updated.
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

It's broken and wont update properly for some reason.

But the full years schedule is here

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
kwek wrote:
Stuff

--->

Btw, my 2140 HEs are up against a rookie Orc team in the first round - they're getting more than their whole team value in inducements (biggest TV diff I've played). Hope they've got a big enough truck to carry them all! Wink

Wow, my helfs are also up against a rookie orc team but im giving up 1400. we are tourney twins
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Bit disappointed by the turn-out this year, so few teams and also half of them Rookie Orcs! No love for CoS? It's my favourite Major!
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Verminardo wrote:
Bit disappointed by the turn-out this year, so few teams and also half of them Rookie Orcs! No love for CoS? It's my favourite Major!

If its your favorite, nothing wrong with doing some personal blog posts talking about it. I do that with the Wheel of Chaos since its my favorite Major.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I did Blasensky the last two years but not sure I have time/nerve for it this year. :-\
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2017 - 05:11 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Wow, my helfs are also up against a rookie orc team but im giving up 1400. we are tourney twins

Very Happy

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
CroixFer

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2017 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

As for now, in the Nurgz + Woodies quali, 75% win rate for woodies. Will this be the year without a Nurg team in the main event?
 Jump to: