39 coaches online • Server time: 01:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2017 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

On a side note:

I love my apoth: Johnny 'on the spot'

He only fail's once every 6 times and only makes me scream to the heavens every 1/18 apoth rolls.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2017 - 23:55
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Or take dp/sneaky git for every player you own.
If this is going to turn pointless tell me now so i don't have to pretend to care when the stinkies start flying and can just preemptively shut down the post.
DustBunny

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

This is both funny and life affirming.

I've had a few beers, and even my excursions to facebook are relatively less facepalmish.

p.s. fire all Apo's. Healthcare is the enemy. Only thing worse is education.

[13:11] <;@Prinz> i can't ban bunny for being funny
Desultory

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffthejar wrote:
I don't mean to Pile-On (since that is going away soon), but I have to agree that OP has made an ass out of himself with this post.

Was it too difficult to not post something like "Is it possible to fire an apothecary?" without your "silly" and "simple implementation" remarks?

Just don't be an ass when you post... simple implementation, I imagine Smile

Admins; this is abuse. Please warn Jeffthejar about calling people ass's. Thanks

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
Desultory wrote:
People like you annoy me. You turn a reasonable suggestion in to some kind of behaviour lecture because I didn't take enoough time to phrase what I wrote in the perfectly non-offensive way.

Why wouldn't you take the time to phrase your comment in a non-offensive way? How much time are we talking about? 30 seconds?

I didn't even realise it was offensive at the time of writing. I wrote it quickly as a question/suggestion without any negative meaning implied behind it. Certainly didn't mean to 'rudely disparage the work of our hosts' if that isn't a highly dramatic statement. Sounds like something from the TV show The Colony: I would get put in 'the factory'. Similar sort of authoritarian/religious culture going on here in the forums.

fidius wrote:

Holy smokes. You called it "silly". That is, you rudely disparaged the work our hosts perform FOR FREE.

Maybe I didn't realise the severity of the word silly. I appologise for that.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Stop baiting people and they wont react to you.

The idea to be able to remove the apo is a good one and one that has been suggested before. I'm sure it is on Christer's ever growing list of things to do but it is probably not very high on the list.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

easilyamused wrote:
Stop baiting people and they wont react to you.

The idea to be able to remove the apo is a good one and one that has been suggested before. I'm sure it is on Christer's ever growing list of things to do but it is probably not very high on the list.

So you advise I stop writing and I won't get abused?
Bit like saying, don't be a loser and you won't get bullied. No need to punish the bullies.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Did I say stop writing? No I did not.

I said stop baiting people.

You have good points to get across but have a tendency to word things in a provocative way. Like twisting what is said, case in point your previous statement.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Even if I didn't put any bait on the line, there would be forum fish on the attack.

I.e. I didn't mean to bait 3 abusers with my original post.

I've said it before; I think it's unjust that people like jeffthejar can pop up in threads, directly call someone(me) an ass and not be warned about it.

There has been worse though.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Desultory wrote:

I've said it before; I think it's unjust that people like jeffthejar can pop up in threads, directly call someone(me) an ass and not be warned about it.

There has been worse though.

Ass is king of animals, not lion. You will see a lion in circus jumping on a sound of whip through ring of fire, but never an ass doing that. They say it is stubborn, but it is really just proud animal, take that as a compliment. Wink
 Jump to: