35 coaches online • Server time: 18:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rorarimbo

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello guys. I am interested to know how do you feel about the two teams GW has in their app noble humans and Savage Orcs. Honestly at this point I am not very fond of the idea but is it just me or may be we will have to see.

Also if I do understand correctly the Nolble humans will be having models as GW is planning to release The Bright Crusaders team for them.

Do you think we will see those two teams in fumbbl and perhaps in NAF sanctioned tourneys?

Chers all
Miceycraft

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

If the teams are balanced and GW make the models I see no reason why the NAF wouldn't include them as teams in the future. In the same was that underworld, pact were added later.

This is purely speculation as I have nothing to do with NAF.

As for Fumbbl, Christer has always followed the changes GW made to the rules etc so this may be a logical step if they become fully legal teams. However I am not Christer and cannot read his mind - he is the best man to ask about this.
Fanky

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Rorarimbo wrote:

Do you think we will see those two teams in fumbbl and perhaps in NAF sanctioned tourneys?

I don't think so, the gw guys wrote that these two teams are not playtested and they released them just for the fun of trying new crzy things.
Rorarimbo

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

@ Miceycraft , I think You are right about it. I guess my dissapointment comes from the fact I hoped to see Khorne nd Brettonians as official teams some day. Now I feel those two men it will not happen in forseeable futute. Noble Humans rules are different from Bretonians in BB2 but the idea of some kind nobility human team will be present. While the Savage Orcs seem frenzy based as is the Khorne team.

@ Fanky, yes You remind me that actually they are test teams so may be you are right. But if they release miniatures for them I feel they would push to make them official.
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

They can appear on fumbbl. You can make them in custom roster and make and upload some Icons. You won't be able to play in the main divisions but can have some fun anyway with them with some others that might want to try them.

DLE College 7s
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2017 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh heh.

Secret League already has Savage Orcs.

And loads more too. Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2017 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

yes but these Savage Orcs are different Razz
 Jump to: