43 coaches online • Server time: 12:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How long should seasons be in the BlackBox?
20 games. You should rebuild your team from time to time.
47%
 47%  [ 20 ]
10,000 games. The longer the season is the better.
52%
 52%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 42

Kondor

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Espionage wrote:
Kondor wrote:
However, if you want to know how people are responding to the question you have to vote to in order to see the results. So, in this case, my guess is that most people who see the question will vote if they have any interest in Blackbox.

If this is trolling, it's brilliant, you've got me wondering "is he serious" which is the best form of trolling. Just in case your not you do know there is a button marked "see results" which lets you see the results without voting?

Ok. That is embarrassing. Embarassed I have never noticed the see results button. So admit my error. There will be those who choose not to vote.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2017 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Kondor wrote:
mrt1212 wrote:
Kondor wrote:
Balle2000 wrote:
There is already a comprehensive thread discussing your question here: https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=28459

Discussion is one thing. A poll tells us how most of the community thinks rather than what the louder and more eloquent think.

Why did you drop this farce on us then?

Some will see it as a farce. I think it at least gives some information on where the community leans on the issue.

Okay, you're drunk.
 Jump to: