44 coaches online • Server time: 11:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CptMofo

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2003 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Follwing text will be written in Swedish

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=234

Från er alla till er alla gammla som nya medlemmar av (SK) spelklubben i Stenungsund. SpelKlubben Open I har just börjat.
På denna sida kan ni lämna era åsikter eller ideér om vad som kan förbättras med ligan. Och om nya anländer hänvisa dom hit eller till våran lilla turnering.
CptMofo

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 05:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Oki boys.
Enough slacking.
The tournament has now started and I wish to hear some friendly slander. Post some scores, give a quick story of the game.

For example we all know how fortunate Viggo's Marauders have been so far, how will they fare in the Tournament?
What does the Reiksguard Athletics Club feel about these Norsemen?
How does the Slaaneshi fans feel about their teams performance, and the non Chaos servants?

You all know who 'Tysken' from TV is, I want some of his attitude flowing. Just remeber kids might read this. Its a Swedish thread so pick your language, Swedish or English I do not mind but I want some PG13 Slander.

I also wish to know if the tourmanent should expand next season.
We are now at 6 teams, all friends, all Swedish. Should we invite outsiders aswell to make a bigger league. Various divisions just like Allsvenskan?

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Arrrrrgg, hey, i am a slacker, and you know it. To bad im not "fighting" untill next round, but the the Darklands UTD will turn you all over to the right side *evil grin*
We have just finished our last trainingcamp before the tourney, on the graveyard in "ödsmål"..., Imothep as captain preformed realy well, he looks good for forthcoming season.
Skeletor and tengil had a big rumble after tho since tengil stole some of skeletors ribs. But its sorted now. Lenny looseleg lost hos leg ....again, what else is new, found it tho in an abandoned crypt on the south side. Ted Tombdigger wanted it as decoration in his new found home. Bobby Brainless is lost again, just hope he will turn up for our fisrt game..hmm.. wouldnt be a big loss realy if he didnt. O.o forgot to mention, we got a new "man" in our squad, Franz the Fairy former Viggo's Marauders (norse) wanted to join after we spanked him silly in the last game. He is currently staying on "the fairy hills", before the rest of the squad can exept him. That about it, more reports will come as time passes.
CptMofo

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2003 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah.
Så dom där Reiksgard tror dom är nått?
Gick från vinst till lika i sista sekunden i andra halvan..
Där fick du SilverEye du och dina löjliga Människor.
Kostade mig dyrt dock...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=96274
Toothpick

Post 14 Posted: Aug 11, 2003 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Kenny The Selftorturer has past to the realm of Chaos.

Kennys dedication to the Prince Of Pain was unequald in the Slaaneshi Fittness Club, but it was that fervour that became his undoing.
This has how ever granted him considerable favour with our Lord Slaanesh and it is whispered that the Lord of Pleasure will return Kenny to the team.

All Hail the Prince of Pain!

Ia! Slaanesh!!