38 coaches online • Server time: 00:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
morehouse

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2017 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I was wondering if anybody out there knows how the coding works for team bios. I wanted to do like a 'hall of fame' type thing for one of my teams and if anybody has any cool ideas or examples would be awesome if they would point me in the right direction!
Khor_Varik

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2017 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/help:UsingSite
> bbcode basics
> advanced bbcode

You can use your notes to try some code out.
darkwing2k6

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2017 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodstocks code thread

Bio dimensions and img bg behind text etc

BBCode Wonders

Inspiring BBcode thread

text colorizer
morehouse

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2017 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys!
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2017 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

[table][tr][th]Team Records[/th][th]GAMES[/th][th]SPP[/th][th]TOUCHDOWNS[/th] [th]CASUALTIES[/th][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td] [td]Prince Pugsly[/td][td]Prince Pugsly[/td][td]Jub Jub VI [/td][td]Prince Pugsly[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]53[/td][td]85[/td] [td]2[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td][td]Eoraps VII[/td][td]Eoraps VII[/td][td]Coeldae VI[/td][td]Tyranux[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]112[/td][td]120[/td][td]9[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Image[/td][td]Lauraisa VIII[/td] [td]Lauraisa VIII[/td][td]Lauraisa VIII[/td][td]Lauraisa VIII[/td][/tr][tr] [td][/td][td]68[/td][td]185[/td][td]49[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr] [th]Theropods All-Star Squad[/th][th]GAMES[/th][th]NAME[/th] [th]SKILLS[/th][th]STATUS[/th][/tr][tr][td] Image[/td][td]53[/td][td]Prince Pugsly[/td] [td] Mighty Blow, Thick Skull, Prehensile Tail, Bonehead, Big Guy, Block, Guard, Break Tackle, Multiple Block, Pro[/td][td]Retired[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Image[/td][td]84[/td] [td]Allosuss[/td][td]+ST, Block, Break Tackle, Stand Firm, Tackle[/td][td]Retired[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td][td]82[/td][td]Tyranux[/td][td] Block, Guard, Mighty Blow, Tackle, Break Tackle[/td][td]Dead[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td][td]112[/td] [td]Eoraps VII[/td][td]Block, Break Tackle, Tackle, +ST, Pro[/td][td]Dead[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image [/td] [td]66[/td][td]Sognathidae[/td][td]Block, Tackle, Break Tackle, Shadowing, Pro[/td][td]Dead[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td][td]69[/td][td]Ophysis VII[/td] [td]Frenzy, Block, Stand Firm, Break Tackle, +ST[/td][td]Dead[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Image[/td][td]80[/td] [td]Therizino IV[/td][td] Block, Guard, Mighty Blow, Shadowing, Tackle[/td][td]Dead[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td][td]34[/td] [td]Spino XXIII[/td][td]Dodge, Stunty, +AG, +AG, Side Step, +MA[/td][td]Retired[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td][td]40[/td][td]Troodo[/td][td]Dodge, Stunty, +MA, Catch, +MA, +ST, Sprint[/td][td]Dead[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td][td]35[/td][td]Abelisaur V[/td] [td]Dodge, Stunty, Side Step, Diving Tackle, +AG, Leap[/td][td]Retired[/td][/tr][tr][td]Image[/td][td]68[/td][td]Laurasia VIII[/td][td]Dodge, Stunty, +MA, +ST, Sprint, Sure Feet, Side Step, Catch, Diving Tackle[/td][td]Retired[/td][/tr][/table]

If you try to quote this, you will get all the BB code from mine, and you can rip it off Smile
How it looks in a bio: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=238651

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
 Jump to: