46 coaches online • Server time: 15:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2017 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Boris N @LoudMouse

Gloriouz News! Best StALlion Grinner have new future in Pro leagues! Scouts come to last match, say Grinner most glorouis player in all CBBA, offer lubricative contract!
@CoachLuo @Stallions @CBBA
#gopro #bigtime ##1!

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2017 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Image @Chevpower

After having a slow start to the season the Chevaliers unveil a new hard hitting style vs Griffins. When asked to commet Coach Le Bob said "Yeah we moved to a new training ground so we've been a bit behind on training but seems carrying all those boxes toughened the boys up."

Heres hoping for more of the same in the games to come.
#toughenup #beatthebest

DrPoods

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2017 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

@NorscanBucsOfficial
- Athletic Department Statement -

Harlequins called out your mighty Buccs. Harlequins not put money where mouth is. Only uncompromising play on offer made by brutal Buccaneer boots.

Lesson learned.

End Statement. #ShoeLeather #NorthernPride #RideThePine

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2017 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Panthers Vs Bulls tomorrow @ 11 (server)

As it stands we need to win tomorrow against the Bulls or we are definitely out for the count. If we win however there is a chance we may make it finally to a finals event. It would be a good show for us if we can actually make one before I graduate. If I can at least show off my talents i'm a shoe in for the scout. Fingers crossed.
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2017 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

AVERHEIM UNIVERSITY GAZETTE
Completely Biased Reporting since Imperial Court Appeal, 17 Vorhexen 2516

Players are Hot, but the Team is...Not?

Early odds for Bowl appearances have the Stallions languishing below the top four for the first time in 3 seasons.
While the Averheim darlings are yet to be beaten this season, they are well behind on the points race for a third consecutive Bowl appearance.

In prime position are the Erengrad Yhetees, thanks in no small part to the continued blind-eye approach of CBBA management about the casual flouting of rules evidenced by the northeners. Behind them are the Scorpions who have finally managed to put together an undefeated season.
Contesting the Ribbon bowl are most likely the Wolfpack and Bulls, though both must overcome one final obstacle to cement their position.

Although unlikely, the Stallions may still find themselves in one of the Bowls if either the Bulls or Wolfpack lose their final round games. This paper thus finds itself in the unlikely position of encouraging Averheim expats to attend games in Talabheim or Middenheim and cheer on the Panthers and Harlequins...

It's not all black news in Averheim though, as star player 'Grinner' Schnittemann has been approached by a number of Pro League teams with lucrative contract offers. Asking Grinner about it only earned this reporter a steely glare, so speculation is more or less mandated - it wouldn't be surprising if Ms. Schnittemann signs a record-breaking contract for her stellar services in the very near future...

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2017 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Panthers loss Vs Bulls 0-3
F*£% them all!

Well that was a complete and devastation life moment for me.
Not only did I get taken off in the first few moments of the match but the med guys drugged me up so bad I didn't return to the pitch for the whole F*£%ing game. After that they took out the other star player and even the new guy. I scout who was there to watch my game must have thought me a right loser after that. My chances of the big leagues are shot for sure.
Looks like i'll be working with Talagaad Transports like the rest of my family for the rest of my life.

#Talagaad Transposrts #career over #f*£%ing Bulls!
Angryman

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2017 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

FEDS DRAW WITH BULLS

NBC News ~ Your #1 source for Northern Border Confederates news

The Northern Border Confederates should be happy with their hard fought draw with inter conference leaders the Bulls. Angryman relied on some underhanded tricks again, much to the Feds fans delight.

Frederick 'The Bomb' Buckler has become somewhat of a cult hero amongst the Feds fans after bringing exploding runes to the last three games. Rumours of a transfer into the arcane arts is the buzz around the University.

With a Bowl game never really on the cards, Feds fans will be hoping for a victory against the Stallions to take out the Food Bowl the mightiest of all conferences.

#thebomb #fedsschoolforwizards
jevouse

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2017 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The Wolf's Howl Issue 14
by you-know-who

After yet another humiliating defeat at the hands of the dirty mud bowlers from Erengrad Ruedelfuehrer Jevouse's competence has been called into question and there are rumours of his being forced to resign if further results are discouraging. However, all is not lost, as the Wolfpack are still in the contention for the Red Ribbon Bowl. But surely Jevouse's head will be the first on the block if the Wolfpack loses their next game, the Middenheim derby against the clowns from that other college.

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2017 - 10:46
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

26/4/17 8:46pm

HUGE game coming up! This is Tilea's 3rd game against Guisonne, the last two have not gone well. This time the Anfora is again on the line, neither team have taken it before.

But more than just the game and the trophy, this is the farewell match for 5 of the Diavoli originals. Rocco, Marco and Armo Pisciotta, the team won't be the same without them. I'm not sure how Mila will cope without her boys on the squad. The Ass, Monte Carmino a solid rock. The biggest loss will be double All Star Filipo Orsini. I'm sure we can give them the send off they deserve.

...and hopefully the CBBA overlook the fact that I'm a 3rd year student and I can stay on for my 2nd season.... signing up for a Masters degree in, umm... hmmm.
redcard

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2017 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

"Clippers robbed by poor grounds keeping in Yhetees match"
Poor grounds keeping has seen the clippers fall for what would have been the winning touchdown against their northern opponents. Forced to settle for a draw an investigation has discovered poorly laid turf as the problem.

The clippers are happy to get away without funerals this round.
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2017 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Exclusive interview with Cockerel star: Luitpoldus Patchpond

Franny Bumble-Browm (Hahnchen Herald): So Luitpoldus, how was that game against the Outlaws?
Luitpoldus stares blankly into space, his lips move making inaudible words, eyes wide
FB-B: Hello? Are you okay?
LP: F.. p... d.... rgh.
Franny moves closer to hear
LP:Barely a whisper I dodged, coach said dodge, i dodged, looked around, THERE HE IS, dodge again, THERE HE IS, again, again, a....
Luitpoldus bursts into tears and sprints away sobbing
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2017 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

cdwat

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Ultras Middenheim @UltrasMiddenheim

No surprise that with the Ultras boys filling the gaps in the roster, the team was able to get a respectable result against the dogpack.

Surely it's time to find a new coach. This cdwat guy just isn't getting the results that a great team like the Harlequins deserve.

#UltrasMiddenheim #SackCdwat

Bio template here.
cdwat

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The MCC Harlequins hereby state that coach cdwat has the full support of the board.

#CBBA #Harlequins

Bio template here.
tussock

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2017 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Erengrad University public statement on cowardly Stallions

Two games pass, much rioting is to be had as Yhetees make Bowl match, and now is seeming Stallions may make Ribbon after all pretending to not be able. There can be no vengeance for Olga Belyakov without match between Yhetees and Stallions. Cowards.

Yhetees destroy sleepy dogpack, kick and pile on to, break players in mind and body, make them afraid to return to pitch, graceful and sure handed Yhetees tear up hopes of all Middenheim. Then is ready for last match, but rumours of Stallions making Ribbon arise, and game against Clippers maybe Yhetees should lose? Is not to be knowing! What if dog boys win? Who goes?

So, to give chance, Svitlana is leaving pitch immediately, rest of team fumble about, waiting news, ready to throw game for honour of vengeance, careful to not hurt little Clippers, but too much talent and ball is taken forward, game ready to be won. Late draw was cleverly salvaged by Yhetees, but Clippers not capable of win despite lessons and obvious cheating, and now bowl game will be against, someone else.

Scorpions, such weak squad, not even full team, is no joy in destroying. But will destroy, can pretend a little that they are Stallions while kicking and piling on to, will also make them fear Yhetees, as is both right and also good. Will win, and riot, carve name of great Erengrad CBBA Yhetees wrestle-bowl players on every building in city of Aldorf to remind weak imperials what real bowl team look like.

Time enough to find former Stallion players in dark alleyway after season. End statement.