57 coaches online • Server time: 22:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kilowog1

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2015 - 04:49 Reply with quote Back to top

40 and 41 exist... I forgot to post 40... here's 41... not that anyone cares. I mean, I know people do, but not like I need to post everywhere right? Eh... I blame Keggie for all things...

Both Down Episode 41 – Candy – Third month in the Year of Prime, this episode is even a prime number! In this episode Scott and Steve do this 100% uncut. One take is all we had time for, we hope you love the mess out of it. Enjoy!

Episode Breakdown by time:

Talk about some stuff – 5:11
Funny stuff we talk about – 37:20
Ha Ha those silly gingers – 51:46
Other gingery goodness – 1:01:13

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
Kilowog1

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2015 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Down Episode 45 – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart – Month Six of the Year of Prime is upon you. This episode covers the Gingers talking about some “Leveling Up” with old school style skills. In the second segment they give you the detailed food stop by food stop trip to Three Die Brawl in Iowa. Then in the final segments they talk take you on a fluffy Team Spotlight for Bryan Tew. Shout-Outs round out this wonderful show, now stop drooling and dreaming of red haired handsome men and go listen.

Leveling Up with Skills – 5:50
3 Die Brawl: The Roadtrip – 19:45
Fluff Team Spotlight: Dwarf Giants – 1:25:05
Shout Outs! – 1:41:50

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
fatfinley

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Down Episode 46 – If I Could Bottle This Up – Month Seven of the Year of Prime is here, have you been good? This episode covers loads of tournament talk including events like Chaos Cup, Emerald City Cup and Diablo Bowl. We interview coach Michael “Brownstone” Lewis. Then we finally talk about the S.C.A.R.S. State of the Union address. This episode is sweeter than a box of Krispy Kreme donuts, so stop what you’re doing and give us two hours of your life.

Coach Interview w/ Michael Lewis – 18:45
S.C.A.R.S. State of the Union Address – 45:55
Chaos Cup Talk – 1:12:15
Shout Outs! – 1:39:10

http://bothdown.com/
fatfinley

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2015 - 03:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Down Episode 47 – Wanna Be Like You – Month Eight of the Year of Prime is here, how excited are you? This episode we have an interview with DBBL Champion Scott Hess, we talk some tournament talk about Emerald City Cup and Diablo Bowl, plus we talk about the biggest event of the year Chaos Cup and about the 24 in 24! We are ready to jump around like a band of toddlers in the inflatable bouncy house. Grab a cold drink you are going to need it!

Coach Interview w/ Scott Hess – 6:21
Tournament Talk & 24 – 24:28
Chaos Cup, 25/25, Snotling Contest – 1:22:52
Shout Outs! – 1:50:10

fatfinley

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2015 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Down – Prime Time Special – Month Nine of the Year of Prime is here. Join Steve as he talks with Scott Prime the first American and first person in the Northern Hemisphere that has completed 24 different teams in his first 24 tournaments. From 1 to 24 for go through them all. Enjoy!

fatfinley

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2016 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Down Episode 53 – If I were a Carpenter – Back in time for your Valentine’s Day hangover, maybe next year you will do better until then listen to your favorite Blood Bowl podcast ever. In our first segment you will journey into the minds of Steve and Scott, I wouldn’t stay long. Second we head to the Old World and talk Vampire fluff. Finally in the third segment we look at the results to Critter Bowl V, did Bryan Tew win it all again? All that fun stuff plus some Shout-Outs and endless plugs for Orclahoma Bowl and Spiky Cup Weekend!

In the minds of Steve and Scott – 13:51
Old World Fluff: Vampires – 33:17
Critter Bowl V Results – 55:44
Shout Outs! – 1:29:18

Badoek

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2016 - 07:22 Reply with quote Back to top

as much as I like Both Down, I think NOT listening to it will improve your odds to have a better Valentine's Day next year Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2016 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh... excuse me? Listening to our podcast leads to a 99% chance of sex on Valentine's Day.
Now, is it with yourself? Yes.
And will you be crying lonely tears of despair afterwards or during? Probably.
But still... 99%...
Numbers don't lie.

Or on Twitter @BothDown
Kilowog1

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2016 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Down – Orclahoma Weekend Primer 2016
Are you coming to Orclahoma Bowl and Spiky Cup in March? Then you better get signed up now! This episode is all about Orclahoma Bowl weekend so be warned. There is plenty of crazy tangents by the gingers to keep you entertained if even you don’t care about Orclahoma Weekend, enjoy!

In the minds of Steve and Scott – 13:51
Old World Fluff: Vampires – 33:17
Critter Bowl V Results – 55:44
Shout Outs! – 1:29:18

Or on Twitter @BothDown
fatfinley

Post   Posted: May 09, 2017 - 03:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Down Episode 68 – Undercover – We have a wonderful episode for you this month. We talk fluff in the first segment when we talk to the writer of the Blood Bowl: More Guts, More Glory comic book Nick Kyme. In the second segment we discuss “what or who is Nuffle?” The third segment we answer some listener emails. Then of course we have some Shout Outs! Now loosen that collar, grab you a glass of wine and enjoy the sexy voices of your favorite ginger Blood Bowl podcasters!

Interview with Nick Kyme – 11:30
Who or What is Nuffle? – 44:30
Listener Email – 1:04:10
Shout Outs! – 1:26:45
Bonus! Wyrd Stones & Tackle Zones – 1:36:50

Stimme

Post   Posted: May 09, 2017 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Woohoo! Kilowookie and Chardonnay!
 Jump to: