23 coaches online • Server time: 07:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 10, 2017 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Espionage wrote:
I'd like to see a situation that if 4 coaches activate, but only one game is possible, that game is scheduled if the match up rating is over 900. It would help a bit.

Yeah, I agree Espionage, that would make sense. It's still a blind draw consisting of 4 coaches, so I can't see how that could easily be abused.

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
dashergeaux

Post   Posted: May 16, 2017 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Espionage wrote:
I'd like to see a situation that if 4 coaches activate, but only one game is possible, that game is scheduled if the match up rating is over 900. It would help a bit.

What a great idea! Very Happy

"If 4 coaches activate the team algorithm match up scoring is the same, why not pick the highest rated matchup and have the single game fire off?

example

A vs B @805
A vs C @900
A vs D Not allowed
B vs C @825
B vs D Not allowed
C vs D Not allowed

All coaches monoactivate...A, B, and C could all be matched up. D can not an is the problem. A and C get matched up as the highest rating and B can call D names on the forums... everyone wins!"

Quoting myself from a Blog post. I've seen this idea now from 2 other users before I came up with it.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: May 16, 2017 - 23:15
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty sure pulling out only 1 match from 4 coaches can be gamed fairly hard. I am also sure we would see more "ARG, i never get a match but those two keep getting them!" rather than when i go on main chat and beg you all to activate and you don't cause I'm scarey???
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 17, 2017 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:
... rather than when i go on main chat and beg you all to activate and you don't cause I'm scarey???

It must be your evil goatee, Lorebass Wink

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
dashergeaux

Post   Posted: May 17, 2017 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:
Pretty sure pulling out only 1 match from 4 coaches can be gamed fairly hard. I am also sure we would see more "ARG, i never get a match but those two keep getting them!" rather than when i go on main chat and beg you all to activate and you don't cause I'm scarey???

if it requires 4 coaches to game the system, it can be done now.
 Jump to: