35 coaches online • Server time: 11:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spelledaren

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 07:07 Reply with quote Back to top

This marks the 1 year mark of me returning to playing majors - last GLT was my first entry in many years. Hope to go as far as we did then!

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren wrote:
This marks the 1 year mark of me returning to playing majors - last GLT was my first entry in many years. Hope to go as far as we did then!

Hehe, i think i've been absent from ranked major (or minor) tournaments for 9+ years now. I foresee crushing defeat for myself Sad
Verminardo

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
You're absolutely right Painstate - they are very average (haven't even managed a double for claw) but at least they are nicely balanced, which will give me a shot I hope if I can grind him down. Or it could just be embarrassing... Smile

What what, Malmir bringing a team that doesn't even have two +ST players? Is that even legal? Is this even a real Major? I want my money back! Laughing
ThierryM

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Couldn't my full skeleton Khemri count as Stunty ) ?
If I ask nicely ) ?
I can even make a few dodges each match if necessary !

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the GLT **

What a match FUMBBL fanatics!!!

Bad Luck Sux goes down hard in this one.

These guys have buzzards luck man. Cant kill anything and cant find a rotting corpse.
I caught up to Head Coach The_Murker after the match and he was despondent. He went on a tyrannical rage against the RNG that lasted a good 10 minutes before he spun out of control, ran out the front door of the bar I found him and proceeded to run down the street screaming to the heavens.

If you want to witness first hand what Buzzards Luck looks like...Watch the replay.

Last edited by PainState on May 18, 2017 - 17:32; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Over in the Forlorn qualifiers, fan favorites, Do you Even Lift Bro got dispacted with all haste in their opening round match.

UGGHHHHHH I think I pulled a hammy!!!!

Some are now questioning the work out program that the team uses for training. There are people who think they should focus on Zumba or high intensity stationary bike training. They got to change it up because it is very obvious that bench presses and dead lifts are not getting the job done.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello FUMBBL fans!!!

What a day of GLT action. Holy cow, games going on left and right. Blow outs and OT matches. Coaches who rose to the challenge and others who wilted faster than a rose in Khemri.

Iam sitting on my pent house suite balcony looking over the river as the late afternoon fishermen come into harbor. What a site, mainly because I do not have to smell it.

Well, it seems a bunch of coaches are coming up to the suite tonight and we are going to have a massive Texas Hold Em tournament in the suite. So, if you are ready to lay down some 'coin" then head on over and off we go.

I got it all set, full open bar, be sure to lay down some tips though. Yeah, Keggie, that means you will have to spend some money on the drinks, ok.

I also have some "ladies" coming over later on in the night to provide us some company. It should be a rip roaring party entering the first week end of the GLT.

PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Well over in the Forlorn Qualifier the Bones Galore crew made a valiant effort. Shambling around, losing rib bones left and right and took the match to OT.

Those old bones just got tired in the end it seems.

Coach TierryM was very upset after the match at Hack N Slash as he took off the entire game sitting in the KO box drinking scotch whiskey and talking to some fans sitting in the corner seats next to the dug out, just yucking it up and having a good, fun day of Blood Bowl.

You never know with these Star Players, some of them just do not care. They just want to "punch" the time clock, get paid and then get out after the match.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2017 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Naama! Judgement!

Post   Posted: May 19, 2017 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren wrote:
Naama! Judgement!

Jubilation!

I hope it doesn't end shamefully in the first game Very Happy
Lorebass

Post   Posted: May 19, 2017 - 22:55
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

In a game I had no reason to win I won. *giggle*

After getting all AVs broken first half a rock from the crowd BHs Mat's Stat Skink start of the second and all heck breaks loose.
PainState

Post   Posted: May 20, 2017 - 04:16 Reply with quote Back to top

What a night FUMBBL fanatics!!!! The first annual GLT Texas Hold Em tournament went off in my pent house suite last night. 47 FUMBBL coaches showed up with bags of gold to wager. There was a open full bar and sushi bar over in the corner. We also had a live band to keep the patrons on their feet and dancing. 87 ladies from the Altdorf Harems club showed up, they were fun and bubbly and great to hang out with.

By 1AM we where down to our final table. The dark horse, some black orc that no one knew his name and he would not give it was the chip leader going into the final 8. At 2AM we where down to 4 and a break was called. I noticed that the mystery quest was over at the sushi bar, eating califorina rolls by the fist full. I pulled up next to him.

"Wow, you are a really good player, I have to say though, I think I have scene you before, although you are supposed to be dead. You are Pantheon, right, you used to play on Chainsaw?"

The black orc gave me a steely eyed gaze, ate two more califorina rolls and then set his paper plate down.

Faster than a rifle shot his right arm shot out and grabbed me by my throat, lifted me 3 inches off the ground.

"My name is Mike, if you ever mention the name Pantheon I will....................Transcript has been crossed over in a huge black line.............................."

3AM and we are down to our final 2 players. The mystery Black Orc VS The_Murker. I was standing behind Murker, rooting him on. A huge stash of gold on the table and hoping he can finally come across some luck.

The flop comes out.... King, King, Ace.

I see Murker look at his hole cards, He gives a big grin and lays out a massive bet.
The Black Orc, checks his cards and matches the bet and calls.
The turn card comes out and it is a Queen.
Murker double checks his hole cards. takes a few moments, stands up, stares down the Orc and pushes all in.

The Orc just looks at Murker for a few moments, grabs his stein of beer, takes a huge pull off the glass. Checks his stack of chips....he goes all in.

The river card comes out and it is a ACE!!!!!

Murker throws over his cards.... 4 KINGS!!!!!!
The Black orc throws over his cards.... 4 ACES!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Murker just stares at the table in disbelief, he is totally discombobulated. He reaches over and drains a 4th of whisky in 2 pulls as the Black Orc is racking his massive winnings off the table.

Man, oh man, The_Murker once again has buzzard luck and he just wanders over to the couch in the pent house and buries himself into the cushions, screaming at the heavens and wondering how he is going to make rent on his apartment next month.

What a night!!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2017 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The Stardancer Team does there bit to represent the agile teams of the draw, battling their way to third round to show that wood elves can play too! Despite a brutalising of their newer players at the hands of the Orcs they soldier on. https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3904518
spelledaren

Post   Posted: May 21, 2017 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a ST5 DE Blitzer now. Ho ho ho.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2017 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren wrote:
I've got a ST5 DE Blitzer now. Ho ho ho.

Me too! Very Happy

Me vs Malmir starting in a couple of minutes. Game on!