46 coaches online • Server time: 00:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 20, 2017 - 05:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hear ye, hear ye! Season 1 of Secret League Americas is complete and we are now entering the exciting final stage - a playoff tournament to determine who will be the overall victor and the first winner of the Crown of the New World!

The great Slann Necromancer, Sloss-ti, would like to extend his appreciation and congratulations to all of the teams that have made it through this inaugural season, and especially to those valiant teams who have made into the final playoffs. But, who are they, I hear you ask?

Before that can be confirmed though, there is the small matter of awarding the end-of-season player prizes! So, here they are:

Golden Ball of Shak'rilak (most touchdowns)

For the first season, the Golden Ball of Shak'rilak is being claimed by ... no-one! Surprised

Two players are tied in first place with 8 TDs each (the prize can only be claimed if there is a single, unambiguous leader).

Golden Gauntlet of Ixlsis (most blocks)

Sybyll'evestel, Deliverer of Euphoria (Ecstasy and Agony) (107 blocks)

Golden Mace of Ixlsis (most casualties)

Dioda, Devourer of Ships (Sirens of the Sea and Sky) (14 cas)

Golden Wings of Vraxx (most passing yards)

King P'nack Elnord (Gentlemen's Club [SLA]) (30 yards)

Golden Glove of Hopsalottal (most interceptions)

Unclaimed! - 4 players all share the #1 spot with 1 interception each.

Golden Boot of Ripfang (most fouls)

Headless Andrew (Spooky Specters) (24 fouls)

Golden Shades of Slimi Hendrik (most MVPs)

Unclaimed! - 3 players hare the #1 spot, with 4 MVPs each.

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz

Last edited by JellyBelly on %b %20, %2017 - %05:%May; edited 1 time in total
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 20, 2017 - 05:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The SLA stats page has been updated to show the final player standings. For those that have won player prizes, feel free to proudly display them in your player bios and take full advantage of your bragging rights! Wink

I will post the final Season 1 standings tomorrow and move towards kicking off the end-of-season playoff tourney Smile

JellyBelly

Post   Posted: May 20, 2017 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

A 'standings' tab has been added to the group page, where the final Season 1 standings are posted. Points for player prizes and lost treasures have been included. The only difference that the 'loot' has made this season is that Bullroarer's Blood Dragons have leapfrogged my Clan Moulder to take 1st place in the East, which means he will get a by in the first round of the playoffs (along with Sigmar1).

As well as the playoff teams, I've also highlighted the 4th place teams - robocoyote's Tilea and thoralf's Nippon - as they have also won a place in the Premier division for next season.

Please let me know if anything here looks wrong, otherwise I'll look to kick off the playoff tournament later on today Smile

Jump to: