48 coaches online • Server time: 15:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: May 27, 2017 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

It looks like Orcs are losing chainsaw access in the new rules. In DZS2 They make it a point in the fluff to mention the orc chain saw is banned and helmet wolf is now usable by the chaos renegades.
Garion

Post   Posted: May 27, 2017 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe that officially the CRP stars are still in use. This might change by the end of the Death zones run, who knows? But JY-T from the new BBRC on TFF said that CRP stars are currently still legal, the new ones are in addition to the crp ones.

Post   Posted: May 27, 2017 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
But JY-T from the new BBRC on TFF said that CRP stars are currently still legal, the new ones are in addition to the crp ones.

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep the PC on the QT? 'Cause if it leaks to the VC he could end up MIA, and then we'd all be put on KP."

Cool

Post   Posted: May 27, 2017 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
I believe that officially the CRP stars are still in use. This might change by the end of the Death zones run, who knows? But JY-T from the new BBRC on TFF said that CRP stars are currently still legal, the new ones are in addition to the crp ones.

I understand why GW wants to drag this all out, but it is kinda annoying that we will be in transition mode for like 2 years because of it.
chimp2010

Post   Posted: May 28, 2017 - 07:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:

I heard the same thing from the horses mouth at the NAFC last month too. I'd figure they'll keep the CRP stars until the end of the Deathzone run and then have the definitive list in the last one.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: May 28, 2017 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

ph0enyx13 wrote:
Garion wrote:

I understand why GW wants to drag this all out, but it is kinda annoying that we will be in transition mode for like 2 years because of it.

I agree, but from a Business perspective its great. Ive bought almost everything that has come out. If it all came out together, I would have passed on 20% of it.

Jeffro
 Jump to: