54 coaches online • Server time: 19:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PeteW

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Favalessa wrote:
Don' t remember the name but the card give to the player the "power" of didn' t be fouled and opponent couldn' t add bonus to injury rolls...

Ahhhh - the good old Magic Codpiece. I had one of those and it was awesome. As far as I recall, I had to choose a player to wear it after the first set up.

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2016 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

What app in windows 10 should be used to open the client file when going into a game i tried internet explorer and it did not work
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2016 - 08:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Leatherneck wrote:
What app in windows 10 should be used to open the client file when going into a game i tried internet explorer and it did not work

Not sure I accurately understand your question and don't really have win10 and I don't know about the relevance of 'apps' or what is included there.
The client itself is Java based. If you don't have Java you can get it here.. https://www.java.com/en/
What browser you use for browsing the website does not really matter.
Roland

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2016 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

well if you haven't played a single game yet, I suggest you go to the "Games" page and click on any "X spectators"-link. Open the file (I assume you have latest java installed), and the client will download. You will now see a game as a spectator.

https://fumbbl.com/p/games

oh, and welcome to fumbbl!
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2016 - 10:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Leatherneck wrote:

Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed.

Then go to Game > Current Games.

On one of the current matches click on Spectator(s) just under the current score.

The FUMBBL client will download, usually pretty quickly.

Sometimes due to the time taken to download it will timeout your connection to the match you wanted to spectate. Just close that window and click to spectate again, as the client is now downloaded it should load up within a few seconds.

Watch a little bit of the match if you like Very Happy

Now go make your teams and start playing.

If you are very new to FUMBBL there is a Welcome To FUMBBL page here that will cover some helpful info.

There is also the excellent 145 Club for rookie/newer coaches to get used to the site and gameplay. It's been running more than 10 years.

Welcome to FUMBBL dude Very Happy

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
morbo89

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2017 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I'm new to FUMBBL and can't spectate or play games. I have the latest Java installed and don't have any older versions still on my laptop. I'm using Windows 10 and have tried with chrome, explorer and firefox. With firefox a small black window opens briefly before disappearing again and with all 3 I'm getting a "class not registered" message.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2017 - 12:39 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe its your fireball blocking it?

What antivirus firewall do you use?

also check your programs list to ensure you don't have multiple versions of java installed, if you do you might have to uninstall all of them, then just reinstall the most recent version only.

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2017 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't it javaw.exe that you have to open the .jnlp file with?
morbo89

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2017 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
maybe its your fireball blocking it?

What antivirus firewall do you use?

also check your programs list to ensure you don't have multiple versions of java installed, if you do you might have to uninstall all of them, then just reinstall the most recent version only.

No antivirus, just using windows defender and have checked for multiple java's, it's only the latest one I have installed
morbo89

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2017 - 13:18 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:
Isn't it javaw.exe that you have to open the .jnlp file with?

It keeps trying to open it with Java Platform SE binary even when I browse for javaw it keeps going back to the SE binary so are they one and the same?
tussock

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2017 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

javaws.exe is the right one.

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2017 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah I stand corrected, hopefully that might work for you
argos_72

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2017 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello
Is there a way to run FUMBBL client on iOS devices?
Thx
 Jump to: