57 coaches online • Server time: 11:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tussock

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 06:48 Reply with quote Back to top

But if I just keep changing the thread title, we'd only have one thread for stunty Wastes!

Anyway, nowhere better to put the season four AWARDS!

Image The stunty Cup! The Chaos Flings did it again for Season 4. Cheesy Fleas indeed. But it was madness, saws that wouldn't fail and just the right half of the wild animals playing the game at all.
Image Haaken-Krak got 9 cas for him too, over the season.

In 2nd, Overcooked. Image Cardbonised threw a single long pass, and no one else did better. Image Well Done also got 9 cas, which was a popular trick this season.

In 3rd, Urban Decay-dence. Image Road Block I got 4 TDs, and with everyone else sharing it around that was the best.

In 4th, Funky Poo Lice. Image Gangrenous Gabriella is another with 9 cas. Ewww.

In 5th, CoM - Loan Squigs SW Outfit. Image Bitebarf, beast of a thing got 3 cas in 7 blocks, then went on holiday.

In 7th, Ituri Warband. Image Salty is another player with 9 cas, special in getting 3 MVP as tiebreaker for division naming rights too.

In 8th, Prancing Pegasus. Image R2D2 is another with with 3 cas from 7 blocks, what a machine!

In 11th, New World BBQ and Brew Crew. Image Duqette there threw the most blocks at 75, but Image "Beer Tent" got 9 cas (again!) and 2 TDs for overall highest SPP, naming rights, and last place for his team really.

No one from B&C, MMM, Maidens, or our short-lived Weapons did anything of note. Other than PLAYING sTUNTY WASTES and having a ball along the way.

--

I'll start a season five thread this evening for recruiting, we're kicking off soon, again, because why not. Slackers, ready your teams, because I'm turning on Expensive Mistakes. Should probably PM that and wait a few days. Razz

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

And don't forget Image Chop Chun with most fouls at 9, also for m0gw41's strigs. Very Happy