53 coaches online • Server time: 17:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tussock

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2017 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Image Grats ramchop on taking the Season 4 Stunty Cup.

Now what? Well, Season 5! There's a break in the SWL action for some of us, and a few stunty games along the way would be a fine distraction.

If you've got an SWL team, or at least a DIBBL or SSL one and don't mind playing at SWL times, even if you recently parked, there's a small and cheerful stunty leeg league running that uses your main team as inspiration for ... well there's a group page for that.

Pretty, isn't it, with the icons and things. Almost a little professional looking.

PM me (tussock, or catch me on discord) which of the teams you'd like to try out, if you would like to do so. I might even see a message here.

We just drop everyone in a couple random pools, and do something at the end to find a winner, 6 games total at one a week. The stars seem pretty much better than your players anyway, so no troubles with TV. There's Wizards, there's TPOMB, there's Giants, there's Chainsaws with Dirty Player for 50k, and there's even a Squig Hopper swinging another squig on a chain. Teams seem to finish first or last on iterative seasons almost at random. Probably someone else's turn for the luck again this time.

We have 9 coaches carrying over teams (plus a couple taking a short break), if you'd like in the local madness, we want at least 3 more, then by twos. Let me know here, PM, on discord, kicking off pretty soon now (26th or so) if we get the numbers, and I'll figure something out for a slight format change if we don't. Cheers. o/