46 coaches online • Server time: 15:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2017 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbblleaguestats.herokuapp.com/performances?groupId=6524&tournamentIds=42843&tournamentIds=42840&tournamentIds=42488&tournamentIds=42842&tournamentIds=42490&tournamentIds=42486&tournamentIds=42841&tournamentIds=42489

STATS!

Rhys Lloyd leading the pack with TDs at halfway mark despite only play 43 turns.
Jim_Fear

Post   Posted: May 05, 2017 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

In the highly contested race for Worst Team in the NBFL the Baltimore Stompers pull away from the pack be being the first team to do what their competition could not: actually win a match.

Yes, this is a full on brag post. Sometimes all we have are these little victories. Let's hope there's still some decent draft picks available in the third round.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2017 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

NBFL Season 18 Nominations subthread GO GO GO
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2017 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

If you need league stats here is the link

https://fumbblleaguestats.herokuapp.com/

the league ID is 6524

Or if you can view this note

https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=4658

I've included everything but MVPs given. Cause cmon.

Coach:
Thrower:
Offensive Player:
Defensive Player:
Special Teams:

Last edited by mrt1212 on Jun 25, 2017 - 21:06; edited 1 time in total
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2017 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach: Robocoyote - Rookie season and made playoffs with his dodgy Chaos!
Thrower: Spike Glennon - Fed Rhys Lloyd the rock so much.
Offensive Player: Rhys Lloyd [MIN] - My rookie catcher led the league in TDs!
Defensive Player: Charles Monson - That Elf has hustle.
Special Teams: Brian Coulter - Fouling Machine.

Last edited by mrt1212 on Jun 25, 2017 - 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2017 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach: Bazakastine - Not only did he finish as the runner up in his rookie season, taking Blitzburgh all the way to the Super Bowl, but here in season two, he is the odds on favorite to win it all, especially with Green Ball missing the playoffs.

Thrower: Spike Glennon the Second - There isn't a more complete thrower in the league

Offensive Player: Howloha Pilares (Haw) - Could have gone either offense or defense, but this wolf is all Houstovania needs to score. He has speed, agility, and skills to do anything that's asked of him.

Defensive Player: DeAndre Clawkins - Superior speed, check. Killer talents, check. Surf you from almost anywhere, check. Score, check. Again, could have gone offense or defense with him, but he's nearly everything you want in a defensive threat. Not much can escape his reach, and when he lays down the boom, opponents rarely get back up.

Special Teams Player: Antonio Brown the Second - Shout out to Matt Spaeth, but there's not much more special than an AG5 ST3, horned Gutter. He is literally a player who can do it all. With his speed and agility, nothing in the league can avoid him blitzing, and with his horns, almost anything he hits is at a disadvantage. Couple that with the typical Gutter Runner ability to be nigh impossible to lock down, and there isn't a player in the league who is more special. Some come close (see the previous 2 wolves) but none can match Brown's raw talent on the pitch

Offensive player 2: Woody "Pro Pot" Harrelson - Wow, what a hobgoblin, and the leading offensive attack for Malice. Highly skilled, very talented, and difficult to stop.

Defensive player 2: Mark'em For Hunt - There is only one player in the league who can boast the ability to control position like Mark, and he lacks the tentacles needed to hold those slippery elves in place. Mark is a nightmare capable of ending a drive if he wraps up the ball carrier.

Special teams 2: Brian Coulter - jakfbgjkhrbgkjabgf. God do I hate this annoying bastard, I get 2 chances each season to kill him, and yet he's constantly laying down the boot and escaping death. probably the most reliable boot in the league, and one who deserves death more than almost any other player. Just die already you filthy bastard.

Last edited by Antithesisoftime on Jun 27, 2017 - 06:18; edited 1 time in total
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2017 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach: I like Robocoyote for this.
Thrower: I'll let others make the nominations here. J. Fonoti has had a great season but he's not a "Thrower" technically. Similarly, Broadway Joe is a freak, but is he a Thrower or an offensive player? I guess I nominate Broadway Joe.
Offense: Gotta have Helen the Honey Badger.
Defense: J. Slater and L. Lundy are a package deal. They're a nasty pair of bookends.
Special Teams: J. Crick. He's actually a decent football player in addition to being a great fouler.
Other: I don't know whether this counts as offense or defense, but J. Anderson led the league in Cas for the 3rd season running.