15 coaches online • Server time: 07:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2016 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to apply, as I sadly had to drop out for various reasons a few years back.

Thanks,

Burn

Post   Posted: Jun 03, 2016 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to join if there are spots avalable
Patator

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2016 - 12:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Burnalot and android18 ! We had decided to stop at 10 players in Kislev. Then you an other coaches applied. With one more player we would be 16 and then split the Kislev conference in two lower conferences. Sowe're gonna look for one more and if we find him (or her, who knows) then we take you all in. If you have a friend that could be interested do not hesitate putting us in contact.

If we can't find the 16th coach I'm afraid we'll have to reject your applicaiton for this season. But you'll be on our list for the next one in a few monthes.

See you soon and thanks for your interest !
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2016 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

thank you, great news. I hope one more coach is up for the challenge.

Burn

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2016 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

ImageImageImage

In an effort to bridge the Sea of Claws and unite the Old World, the nobility of Bretonnia financed a new blood bowl tournament. After a few testing season in the cold land of Kislev, teams from across the continent were invited to come and represent either Albion or Bretonnia in their quest for the Old World Challenge Cup.

Old World Challenge Cup season XIV

The OWCC is starting it's new season and recruiting in its minor Kislev Division. Do you like bloodbowl ? Funny, fluffy, highly disputed Bloodbowl ? Do you like permanent leagues with short seasons ? Then come play with us in this league.

Seasons are 5 round swiss tournament, then play off and several competition allow everybody to play a few games more for different awards. You'll join a league with an history, player and team records you can try to beat.

There is a roster limit of two team / roster so we have the maximum diversity and it works well (most rosters are still avaible). On your first season you will compete in Kislev, a low tv minor conference in wich you'll fight for the promotion to Albion or Bretonnia conference, with a preparatin game that will allow you to skill two players (and nothing more).

If yo have any question you can contact any of the (new) admins : The_Demon, Uzkulak or myself. To suscribe you'll have to contact me and propose a list of three rosters, from the favorite to the less favorite. I hope to see you soon on the green ! Very Happy
meatball20

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2017 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The Old World Conference Cup is still looking for at least one more coach before we kick off Season XV. Come check us out at the links in the previous post and then let uzkulak, The_demon, or meatball20 know that you're interested.

As a new team you'll play with other new and low tv teams in the Kislev conference. You'll even get a skill up game and a chance to play as many friendlies as you can (in the preseason time period. Can you earn promotion to the big time in just a single season? Take the OWCC Challenge!
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2017 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

The Old World Conference Cup is still looking for at least one more coach before we kick off Season XVI. Come check us out at the links in the previous post and then let uzkulak or The_demon know that you're interested.

As a new team you'll play with other new and low tv teams in the Kislev conference. You'll even get a skill up game and a chance to play as many friendlies as you can in the preseason time period. Can you earn promotion to the big time in just a single season? Take the OWCC Challenge!

We are urgently and actively recruiting for a limited time period. If you are looking for a league, this is a great place to start as the seasons are relatively short and there is a lot of assistance to get new players up to speed and be competitive from the start. So, don't wait - act now!
finster5

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2017 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like I missed it this time, but I'll probably want to get back in for next season. Or if a coach drops out during season XVI, I could potentially help fill a gap.?. Would join again with my previous team (Castle Drachenfels) if it is ok - they haven't played a game since season XI.
 Jump to: