49 coaches online • Server time: 20:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wex

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2017 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The loss to the Mootland Cocks was too much. Regardless of the Halflings' extraordinary burst of capability, this disgrace is too much to bear. Coach Wex is hereby expelled from the Eagles. The last game will be played without a coach, if at all.

#SoaringEagles #AthelLorenLeaflet #CoachWex
Sharper

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2017 - 05:00 Reply with quote Back to top

@Buccaneers

Time for a change!

A disappointing Tour Leg for the Buccs was easy to understand. A new team with a new coach looked like they struggled to find their feet. The small break before the home leg gave the coach hope for the first win.

The Bulls were just to brutal, having numbers advantage from the first turn, and handing the Buccaners their worst loss under Sharper.

Speaking ahead of the Yhetee's game this afternoon, Sharper still sounded confident in his boys, praising their development and persistence. Can all that add to a win? Only time can tell.
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2017 - 05:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Cocks in valiant display in final game of the season.

The Mootland Fighting Cocks have been defeated 0-2 by the Stallions, but the loud, well fed fans were pleased with the display. Gadregar showed it isn't just pansy elves he can maim, but well armoured Humans as well, causing an impressive three casualties for the second game in a row. Coach Wozzaa told the Hanchen Herald that he would like to stay on with the Cocks, despite claiming to have bigger aspirations at the beginning of the season. The decision is in the hands of the Cockerels management, with speculation that there are several other top coaches vying for the position.

Classified

Are you good with knives? Are you able to disguise knife sized objects and sneak them onto a Blood Bowl pitch? Do you understand human (or elf and the occasional dwarf) anatomy enough to cause potentially fatal cuts with sharp objects?

If you replied yes to these questions, the famous Mootland Fighting Cockerels need you!

The Cocks are searching for a new Butcher for the next season. All applicants write to Fido Failsburry-Green, Sporting Director of the Mootland Fighting Cocks. 43 Cake Street, Eicheschatten.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3'4" Voluptuous blonde offering massage with the works. Very small hands.

Contact Candy. 52 Crumb Road, Eicheschatten.
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2017 - 12:34
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

21/7/17 10:33pm

Captain? Me? I guess I am the only one left not in his rookie season.

A big game to finish the year in Luccini. Against Athel Loren - this is our fourth encounter. Can we finally beat them?

#BigBeni #CaptainKosmo #Diavoli
Patdragon

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2017 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

New Scorpions Coach to Play Against His Old Team the Panthers by Sally Scopes

Sally: While waiting for the game to begin I've manage to corner coach Patdragon for a quick word about facing his old team.

Hi coach Patdragon, how do you feel about going up against your old team.

Patdragon: Well Sally it will be interesting to see how the new coach has handled a fresh new team like myself with the Scorpions, but as there are both fresh new teams I have no hang ups about facing the old group of players I used to coach.

Sally: So do you think your experience with the Panthers has let you learn tactics to defeat them in today's match?

Patdragon: Of course!, I coached that team for three years and know what the school requirements for the team are and with that knowledge it should give my players an edge in the game as long as they do what i say anyways?

Sally: Are you having trouble with the Scorpions team?

Patdragon: Not problems per say but having the accept me has been a real challenge. There previous coach led a well built team to a victory the previous season and these new squirts wanted the same, Basically that's just not going to happen as they are all rookies and so far their performance has been lacking. They manage to pull off some good plays but still there are not a well oiled team yet and need to learn to work together better.

Sally: Well i look forwards to seeing them grow to into another championship team. One last question, can you respond to the rumours about your hiring being a last minute school choice rather than a coach with talent.

Patdragon: Well that's quite a rude question my dear, But i'll give you an official statement. I took the job because this school needs a coach to keep running the scorpions and I was the best inline to accept, The negotiations were tough to be sure but it was all worked out in the end.

Sally: Well I guess that's the official statement lets see how the game goes.
HandyKaufman

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2017 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Countess Can't Change the Curve

TU Tribute

Panthers Beat Writer: Jorje Getwald pre-game newswire

The Countess Elise was in attendance while the Talabheim Panthers squandered a fresh opening drive opportunity in a 4-0 cannonade of grape shot, loss to the Gunners.

Coach HandyK had some choice words for Alfonso Feurerbach.

"Zo got wide eyed for the countess instead of the ENDZONE!" said Coach K.

"He was directing ... to set up a crowd push on the Gunners ... I understand his logic but ... skulled out!?!?" Coach K was visibily upset after the game.

In turn ... Alfonzo had clear control of the ball with an assist and 9 uncontested paces.

"Coach is pretty mad... But! he's not as pretty as Countess Elise..." Feurerbach said as he exited the locker room post match.

"This numbskull comes to the game today and says, 'coach give me the ball' I figure sure he has worked hard, he deserves it maybe we can work his new frenzy skill into some sideline action..."

And side line action was what Alfonzo wanted!

"I had a clear shot at the endzone and I thought to myself I would score in front of the Countess! then ... had to blow it with a set of eye sockets."

"I mean.. it would have been cool to have the crowd push followed by a score but after losing by four points???"

When asked the Countess denied having any influence on the match.

"I think Alfonzo is handsome! but he is not cool." Countess Elise was not impressed with the 4-0 loss. "Coach K needs to get this team under control... the learning curve has got to increase before next season."

Always the serious and faithful Panthers fan the countess balked at her less than perfect attendance to games.

"Oh I'm always here... just don't tell Alfonzo I wear a disguise."

With the Scorpions next on their play list Coach K was optimistic about the teams chances.

"I think this Panthers team can turn it around and really sink their fangs and claws into these game."

The Scorpions coach, Patdragon is last seasons TU coach. When asked what he thought about the 4-0 victory over his former team he could only talk about his dinner from the night before the game. "I miss Talabheim so much! It's a great city with great Great Lanterns! Possibly the GREATEST Lanterns of all time! The BLACK LANTERN! EAT AT THE BLACK LANTERN...."
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2017 - 03:16 Reply with quote Back to top

One More Hurdle for Glorious Griffins
Debby Demonbreeder – Sports Reporter for the Altdorf Daily

They've won the Altdorf Bowl. They're undefeated. They have the master coach. They have the superstars. Tradition, Greatness, Victory!

Once again the Griffins are heading to the Bowl so long as they can account for the Panthers in the final round of CBBA action. It has been a great season once again for the Griffins who are proving why they are the benchmark for the league. The Panthers have enjoyed patches of success but are struggling with the lack of experience within their roster. All signs point to another Bowl Birth.

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2017 - 06:23 Reply with quote Back to top

In stunning news, the Eagles pulled out a victory the moment Coach Wex took the field, looking battered and dragging along an individual who looked identical to themselves. When asked, Wex only said "I've been held in a cell for the last three months. Whoever did this is an enemy of all Blood Bowl fans".

ALU's committee declined to comment on their earlier decision to remove Wex from the coaching position.

#SoaringEagles #AthelLorenLeaflet #CoachWex #Imposter
tussock

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2017 - 06:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Erengrad CBBA Yhetees public statement on Erengrad CBBA Yhetees

Hello. Is good to be making statement for team. Was great thrill to be joining best team in all CBBA, but then is not best team in CBBA with so many new players. Captain Nadiya gives all, but is not enough, team not get ball, not take forward, not win games. Exception for being little people, who is only counting for half, and great Buccs, who is not having players on pitch for to be competing.

Is something, perhaps, to be removing all players from pitch every game. Will try, Polina gives hints as to workings, is saying last game referee will be looking other ways. Who is knowing. Stupid Bulls now, and Yhetees must face unfair competition from big Ogre. How is being on team. Mikhail says is being not problem, but rest of team is seeing not same.

Much threats from fans, if Yhetees are being losing last game. No parade even if team is winning. Just running more laps. But will show fans, team has learned much. End Statement.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2017 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurse Froozle report from Reikland State Hospital

Today we admitted several members of the of the Reikland Scorpions into the emergency ward. While none of them will have long term injuries, the shear amount and variety of injuries took us by surprise. From severe concussion too sprained ankles we basically dealt with all of the minor injuries. One poor lad had be kicked so hard in the nuts he'll be speaking like a skaven for the next few weeks.

I enquired to the coach about the high numbers of injuries for this particular match against the Gunners, but he merely responded with a dazed smile and assured me it was just the Gunners being on top form.

I did however spot him about an hour later talking to coach Geoffro and a large padded brown envelope being passed and tucked under his arm, which brought about a bigger grin than before.

Either way I think something is up and the Gunners winning 5-0 against our boys is just unheard of.
Tomay

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2017 - 07:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Bowl Participants Announced
Debby Demonbreeder – Sports Reporter for the Altdorf Daily

It's that time of year again, Bowl Round! After a gruelling pre-season, touring leg and inter conference leg - the 4 best teams from their divisions are set to face off for the silverware. What a season it was, with 3 teams going undefeated in the tightest race yet for a CBBA Bowl start. We have two programs making their first appearance in the final round, including a roster in its first season!

In the CBBA Bowl, the Griffins will once again factor after a dominant season in spite of the hardest draw in the league. They will be playing a Manticores outfit that boasts the terrific tandem of Titus and Puck. Constantly underestimated throughout the season, the Manticores players have displayed excellent team work and camaraderie, really digging in for each other. Can this overcome the well drilled machine that is the Griffins? Probably not, but it will be a good one to watch.

The Red Ribbon Bowl will yet again feature the Stallions who looked legitimately sensational this season. It even appeared as though they could have challenged a top team in the CBBA Bowl, rather than picking on the stragglers. They will face an Outlaws outfit bristling with pace. I'm not sure speed is enough to get them over the line, but coach M0gw41 has them playing to the best of their abilities.

Let's see who will be the champion of Season 7!

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2017 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Nordrak College Newsletter - Issue #8 - Undefeated

No one could have ever predicted the Manticores' success this season. Going undefeated to win the bowl in their first season was close to a miracle, beating the famous Royal Altdorf Griffins in the final. As well as winning the bowl, it has been rumored that the Manticores are eligible for a few player awards on top of their outstanding victory. The college now waits patiently in anticipation to fully have a grasp of their success. In the mean time, free BBQ Human for the whole campus!
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2018 - 04:36 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Newswire

The Collegiate Blood Bowl Association is making it's triumphant return.

The greatest Universities and Colleges across the old world are about to fuke it out to see who really is the best.

Intense rivalries will be rekindled.
Blood will be spilled.
Amazing touchdowns will be scored.

Stay tuned for more CBBA 7's action.
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2018 - 05:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Coach Wozzaa Signs New Deal

Coach Wozzaa of the Mootland Fighting Cockerels has signed a new deal. He will lead the Cocks into Season 8 of CBBA. The gluttonous fans of the Cocks are said to be delighted with the appointment.

Glorious Gossip

Gadregar Crumbleweed-Winkins, star blitzer of the Mootland Fighting Cockerels has been seen with three different women, in three different restaurants, a Halfling, a Human and an Ogress on the same night! Rumours suggest that he is secretly dating all three!
Wozzaa

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2018 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello sports fans!

College Football is back for it's 8th season. And CBBA Newswire has some exciting coach announcements.

Coach mushoomy, SWL champion, is returning with the Manticores.

Coach Wozzaa returns for a third season with the Fighting Cockerels.

The infamous yet mysterious Remo Chiappa has been appointed by the Diavoli for the 5th season!

More news to come, stay tuned!
 Jump to: