43 coaches online • Server time: 20:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Buu88

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2017 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

So I have a tournament coming up with 1.1M +skills. How does inducements work? If I spend 1M and my opponent spends 1.1M. Do I get the 100k in inducements + the 100k in my treasure equaling 200k total every match?
JackH

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2017 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

You use the 1.1 to buy any inducements you will want. Leftover gold is wasted. Resurrection tournaments don't do the post match routine for fan factor MVP or treasury.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2017 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

If you spend 1M on your team and have 100k for inducements, you usually have to state which inducements you are buying in advance on your teemsheet (and they are the inducements you have for the full tournament, you don't change per game). Most tournies have restrictions on what you can take for inducements also.

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2017 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like you're coming from the Cyanide game where the cash can be used on top of the TV difference. Normally you have to spend your own cash to overcome the difference in TV first, which would only give you 100 gold for inducements. Therefore, if allowed by the tournament, you rather just spend your 100 for a fix inducement like a bribe or Star (if allowed) or just use it up normally with players and rerolls.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2017 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Strider, the new BB2016 rules result in cash being additive too!

I have no idea if any Res tournament is going to allow people to use treasury like that though... I'd be surprised, it runs contrary to everything else imo.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2017 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok thanks guys. That changes things. Ya 2016 you can use both inducements from difference in TV plus petty cash. We been playing that way so wasnt sure. But I know we are trying to use the NAF rules for this tournament.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2017 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah Resurrections usually require the same roster every match, including having chosen inducements in advance. Other than chef for Halflings the inducements would usually be a star.