54 coaches online • Server time: 13:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shalin

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2017 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

Had a look and couldn't find an answer to these questions.

1. Inducements. i played a game last night and only seemed to be able to buy cards? how do i access the other stuff - babes, star players etc? I'm in ranked if that makes a difference...

2. SPP for cas. I thought you got points for knock-out results. looking at my last game it looks like i only got spp when i caused an injury roll. Is that right?

thanks.
ben_awesome

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2017 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

1) click through without buying any cards (unless you have tons of inducement money) that will then take you through to the next screen for star players etc.
2) yes, only badly hurts and above gain spp and only from blocks - not surfs, fouls or tackles.
shalin

Post 1 Posted: Aug 10, 2017 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the quick reply Very Happy

1. ok that's clear.

2. wow, that's even harder to get spp than i realised. guess i need to prioritise td and passes...

one last question - the 200k you can bank and not count towards TV/inducments, does the game automatically do that as it's always best to.
datom

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2017 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there and welcome to FUMBBL. Can I suggest the 145 club? We're a collection of coaches new to blood bowl or FUMBBL. There's an active discord channel for organising games and regular tournaments. There are also some nice mentors who offer fine advice and gentle stompings. I'm new to the game and it's been really useful.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2922

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2017 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

shalin wrote:
2. wow, that's even harder to get spp than i realised. guess i need to prioritise td and passes...
or just live with the fact that SPP are semi-random. Or develop guys with Mighty Blow: they get Casualties faster.

Quote:
one last question - the 200k you can bank and not count towards TV/inducments, does the game automatically do that as it's always best to.
Ah, no, in this environment there is no bank. We're using the Expensive Mistakes rule instead. Bank was never official, IIRC. The official rules changed late last year, and FUMBBL has tried to keep up.

datom wrote:
Hello there and welcome to FUMBBL. Can I suggest the 145 club? We're a collection of coaches new to blood bowl or FUMBBL. There's an active discord channel for organising games and regular tournaments. There are also some nice mentors who offer fine advice and gentle stompings. I'm new to the game and it's been really useful.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2922
+1 to this. Also, make a League team to play against the Faculty of Academy Instructors.