23 coaches online • Server time: 05:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
datom

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, I meant the FUMBBL only Jimmy Fantastic/sage/chainsaw vids; each have specific FUMBBL playlists.

I agree, can't work out what's going on in BB2 videos either.

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

@Jip @datom cool, thanks for giving the new coaches some resources to ponder. You can add this link to your arsenal. I particularly find it useful for really new coaches while being very FUMBBL specific.
Throweck

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2017 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done guys

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2017 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, so, I'm new to FUMBBL, and I applied to join 145 Club, but I'm not entirely sure how everything else works. How do I join the rookie league, for example?
Fanky

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2017 - 14:44 Reply with quote Back to top

If you have already applied here: https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=3180&p=teams you have to wait that new season will start, quite soon i guess : )
Northgard

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2017 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, thank you!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2017 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The tournament is coming to a close soonish, I'll find you a spot anyhow if you want to get a couple of matches in. The issue (maybe) is that it will probably be against teams that are somewhat higher in TV as they've played several matches - not always ideal if you're completely new to BB.

I really recommend joining the discord channel and chatting with the coaches there - you can arrange an open league match and such to learn the game.

Come join the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 Club channel.
Discuss strategy, skills and arrange matches!
Mdderkaiser

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2017 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, so i'm pretty new here. Already played blood bowl 2 but only got looses x). Is there anyone that can give me some advice i'm available to play today up to 20:00 (Paris Hour). I want to improve at high agility team (Dark elves, skavens and amazons) and at positionning before and after kick off.

Have a nice day whoever read this Very Happy
datom

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2017 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there. I can't offer advice because I'm rubbish, but I can post the link tothe discord channel where you'll find kind folks who can offer advice and hopefully a game or two!

https://discord.gg/JNvtPXC
razmus

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2017 - 04:14 Reply with quote Back to top

One possible resource here on FUMBBL -- you can watch play backs of every game, as well as be a spectator in live games. I've been tracking down coaches that are good with elves and skaven and watching their games. (Not to mention, Skaven teams apparently love to play against Orcs, so I get to watch what they do against me too. Smile )

Rbthma

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2017 - 05:24 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:
One possible resource here on FUMBBL -- you can watch play backs of every game, as well as be a spectator in live games. I've been tracking down coaches that are good with elves and skaven and watching their games. (Not to mention, Skaven teams apparently love to play against Orcs, so I get to watch what they do against me too. Smile )

Good stuff - note that you can track them easily by putting them in a special friends category.

Also, take a look at the test mode-really useful for testing out player builds as you can add and subtract skills within the client. You can also play vs. any other coaches team too by finding their team # on the team home page.
Mork69

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2017 - 07:00 Reply with quote Back to top

When does the new season start?
Fanky

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2017 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

September! In the meanwhile join the 145 Discord channel : D
https://discord.gg/uuvGsn
don_hepsy

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2017 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, I set up my first team yesterday and applied for membership (correctly, I think). Just wondering, will I get an email if it's been approved?

Looking forward to getting playing
datom

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2017 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

So Throweck will send out a PM with matchmaking info/league rules etc.

If you want to play a game in the meantime, follow this invite ( https://discord.gg/vMacV ) to the Discord channel where 145ers arrange games against each other. You could create another (L) or (R) team for playing friendlies.

Great way to test out the client, learn about how to 'tag' players with skills etc.

Last edited by datom on Sep 01, 2017 - 11:18; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: