51 coaches online • Server time: 13:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fabrizionano

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2017 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

in this days i've played something like 20 or 25 matches, i've noticed that the random dice generator always put's up some combination of results.
I've seen in these games the 3 skull results a lot of times, and all the coaches said to me that i was unluky. Is that possible? In a single match i've seen 3 triple skull (with re roll, triple skull) and a lot of 3+ rolls re rolled (matematically a 3+ roll is the 66% of possibility, i can understand that a dice roll is something unpredictable, but it can't happen 6 or 7 times one after another, the probability is so fu**ing little) that faild.
So my question is: does this dice generator works good?
have anybody faced the same situation?
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2017 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

The 3 skulls result rerolled into 3 skulls happened with a Loner player?
Dominik

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2017 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

The dice generator is non-exist. In fact Christer decides each Sunday night which numbers are to be received for the upcoming week. It works this way: He enters manually any numbers from 1-6 in his console and after a few hours and ten thousands of entries he has sent enough numbers to the game server for the whole week.
Anyone who plays a game gets what number has to be "rolled" at next, so your pitty is indeed that you got his 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 which he obviously typed on his keyboard sunday last week.

I can imagine his sinister smile on his face when he did so!

Oh and a hint to avoid most of the double or triple skulls | reroll | double or tripple skulls:
WAIT a few seconds until you reroll so someone else gets the 1s which might waiting be in line.
You know if he types 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 6, 1, 3 for example and you wait 10 seconds before you reroll your 1, 1, 1 and someone else is rolling dices in another at this moment, this poor chap gets the 1, 1, 1 and you get 2, 4, 6 or whatever.

Last edited by Dominik on Aug 26, 2017 - 23:57; edited 3 times in total
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2017 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

who's giving away free Long Island Ice Teas?

fabrizionano

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
The dice generator is non-exist. In fact Christer decides each Sunday night which numbers are to be received for the upcoming week. It works this way: He enters manually any numbers from 1-6 in his console and after a few hours and ten thousands of entries he has sent enough numbers to the game server for the whole week.
Anyone who plays a game gets what number has to be "rolled" at next, so your pitty is indeed that you got his 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 which he obviously typed on his keyboard sunday last week.

I can imagine his sinister smile on his face when he did so!

Oh and a hint to avoid most of the double or triple skulls | reroll | double or tripple skulls:
WAIT a few seconds until you reroll so someone else gets the 1s which might waiting be in line.
You know if he types 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 6, 1, 3 for example and you wait 10 seconds before you reroll your 1, 1, 1 and someone else is rolling dices in another at this moment, this poor chap gets the 1, 1, 1 and you get 2, 4, 6 or whatever.

u've clearly made a class to reach this simpatie level.

no it was not a loner.
Thx for all the useless answers, i would just let this site and this game to work as they should, would like to have a good time while i play, not to see things like that.
Clearly i know that sometime it could happen, but sometimes is not everytime .-.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

See it in this way: you won't get six skulls in a row for many years again. I had mine around 500 games ago.
Nicouf

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

This question has actually been already asked very recently:

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=29336&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
fabrizionano

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
See it in this way: you won't get six skulls in a row for many years again. I had mine around 500 games ago.

MAN THE PROBLEM IS THAT I'M TAKING 4-5 TRIPLE SKULLS IN EVERY MATCH ...
Kryten

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:39
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Are you suggesting that the dice are rigged against you for some reason?
Dominik

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

fabrizionano wrote:
Dominik wrote:

Then read carefully again what I wrote you in order to improve your dices! It's a simple trick.
fabrizionano

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Kryten wrote:
Are you suggesting that the dice are rigged against you for some reason?

not against me! xD
i just asked if this works only for me xD
if nobody says the same i'll think, as you suggest, that this client hates me xD
Dominik

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Learn to play before you start questioning the mechanics of this client!

awambawamb

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

fabrizionano wrote:

Fantozzi, carissimo

fabrizionano

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
Learn to play before you start questioning the mechanics of this client!

man we were 2-0, what are we talking 'bout? on how i should defend an already lost result??? uU
Nicouf

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2017 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

fabrizionano wrote:

not against me! xD
i just asked if this works only for me xD

So is your question whether other people are being unlucky, or if the dice generator works well? I'm confused. If it's the first, then the answer is yes obviously. If it's the second, just take a look at the thread I pointed, and you'll see that the dice generator is fine.

fabrizionano wrote:

if nobody says the same i'll think, as you suggest, that this client hates me xD

Nuffle hates you man, that's all...
 Jump to: