71 coaches online • Server time: 22:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Apsilin

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I played two games tonight and the winning were 60k and 30k, but when I looked at my treasury it only showed 40k. I did not spend any money on inducements during the games, so I'm a bit confused. Am I missing something? Is there hidden team costs I'm unaware of? Has anyone else experienced this?

Apsilin--
paradocks

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

It looks like you accidently bought a card in one of those matches. I've had the same thing happen to me where it just sort of automatically buys a card for you if you're typing or doing something while waiting for the other guy and then they connect

Last edited by paradocks on %b %08, %2017 - %09:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Money from the treasury is available to buy inducements with. In that case it is lost though. It seems you bought a card in your game vs the Undeads from your treasury so that is where your 50k went.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Marking players during the inducement phase can lead to accidentally buying cards and stuff I've found.
Apsilin

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

ok thanks
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe, I've done that a few times.

"Hey, where's my money!?...opps...now I know why I was able to afford those nice inducements."