15 coaches online • Server time: 05:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Apsilin

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I played two games tonight and the winning were 60k and 30k, but when I looked at my treasury it only showed 40k. I did not spend any money on inducements during the games, so I'm a bit confused. Am I missing something? Is there hidden team costs I'm unaware of? Has anyone else experienced this?

Apsilin--
paradocks

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

It looks like you accidently bought a card in one of those matches. I've had the same thing happen to me where it just sort of automatically buys a card for you if you're typing or doing something while waiting for the other guy and then they connect

Last edited by paradocks on Sep 08, 2017 - 09:13; edited 1 time in total
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Money from the treasury is available to buy inducements with. In that case it is lost though. It seems you bought a card in your game vs the Undeads from your treasury so that is where your 50k went.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2017 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Marking players during the inducement phase can lead to accidentally buying cards and stuff I've found.
Apsilin

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

ok thanks
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2017 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe, I've done that a few times.

"Hey, where's my money!?...opps...now I know why I was able to afford those nice inducements."