57 coaches online • Server time: 20:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2017 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, ok interesting
For elves/low AV teams, I now agree you might as well spend the cash on more bodies, it's preemptively replacing dead players, and keeping a bench means you get bashed off the pitch less

Probably for most teams actually
This means most teams will grow to say 2k

Lizards, chaos dwarves, maybe zombie teams might be a little different, in that more bodies just means more skinks/linemen which aren't that great

For efficent lizards, you maybe want +AG super skink then the rest of SPP on saurus
This makes kind of a sweet spot? a team with minimal skinks will max around 1700-1800tv, when the saurus have 3-5 skills each

Yes for tournaments you'd deepen the bench but typical coach has what, 20 teams and only a couple of those are for tournaments

So is there any situation where my original suggestion about recycling players is a good idea?
Just werewolves?
Kondor

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2017 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Even with Lizards I want a team with 14-15 players. If super skink goes splat I want someone to carry the ball. But I agree. All MVPs go to the big lizards.

With zombies, I still want 15 of them. They are 40k each. Why not? And when I run into the fool running an 11 man team I will foul like mad in the first half.

I would run dwarves and orcs at 13 players but even they they would be better off with more players. Face it. In an open play environment most of the teams they face will be fellow bashers and I would rather be the guy with 11 players available to start the second half.

If you somehow manage to have a full team and still have money to spare, go ahead and recycle players from time to time. But at that point I would rather purchase a couple of cards or a bribe.
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2017 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any racial winrate stats since the Piling On nerfs?
I think koadah had something but its URL broke? Manu pwp blueyonder something...

Edit, old URL http://www.cmanu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bb/stats/stats.html
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2017 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

change div to box:

http://fumbbldata.azurewebsites.net/stats2.html