60 coaches online • Server time: 21:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What positional should i choose
Bomma..for all the the obvious reasons..
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Slann Blitzer..Would probably fit my playstyle + punching power
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Pestigor..get some real blitzing power
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bloater..to soak up some punishment
32%
 32%  [ 12 ]
Rotspawn..same as above
32%
 32%  [ 12 ]
Chaos troll
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chaos Ogre
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 37

Mateuszzzzzz

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2017 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Arktoris wrote:
SurferJoe got him! that must have been quite a game.

It was failed 2+ dodge for td => rip => apo => rip. Classic.
bancobat

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2017 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurgle beast will give you a really good advantage against agility teams with his tentacles.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2017 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Mateuszzzzzz wrote:
Cloggy wrote:
Are you sure about that? I thought he would be a 0 SPP player with animosity as a negatrait.

Oh, and Beast of Nurgle all the way cuz of the tents being a great asset to an elf team.

I won it last year and thats how mine worked: https://fumbbl.com/p/player?op=view&player_id=11453143

But he died at 47 SPP and had three (trained) skills by then. Doesn't that indicate that Animosity did NOT count? (Funny to have an Orc with Animosity on an Orc team. Guess he shouldn't pass to goblins or a troll?)

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2017 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
But he died at 47 SPP and had three (trained) skills by then. Doesn't that indicate that Animosity did NOT count? (Funny to have an Orc with Animosity on an Orc team. Guess he shouldn't pass to goblins or a troll?)

No he didn't.

He had tackle + Guard (+animosity).

Starts with block+SS.

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2017 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

A Chaospact Ogre, may be better when I think about it. No need to keep someone standing next to him during the game. Plus you can easily give him Tentacles.

A fling Tree man with no Loner may be cool as well. A Bull centaur would be fabulous. A Death roller would be epic

Jeffro
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2017 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Id even consider the Krox. It keeps up with your team well. Doesn't need to be babysat. Starts with prehensile tail which is a nice little bonus
garyt1

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Kroxigor is an interesting alternative instead of the Beast. A bit more mobile.

As for Hail Mary Pass bombers, keep away from that. I played a team who had that and the game was stopped due to a horrible bug.

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

UW Troll
M access on normals, so you can save your doubles for betters skills, like Block, Dodge, Tackle, Pro
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Fling team mascot
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Getting animosity as first skill would remove the slann blitzer in my mind - they take long enough to become effective without losing that first slot, and the two skills they start with do nothing to keep them alive in the mean time.

Pact bigs are quite cool and would give you mutations on a double. But tbh, the beast of nurgle does everything either of those two would (except TTM) and comes with tents already.

Pesti and Bloater are cool, but loss of a slot really hurts both imo.

To be quite honest, I think a big guy loses the least value by losing the first slot to animosity because they've got quite a low number of skills you'd actually want to take anyway. In addition, it's not like they'd be involved in ball play.

I'd take a BoN or Krox.

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

ArrestedDevelopment wrote:
Rabe wrote:

No he didn't.

Starts with block+SS.

Wow, for some reason I was convinced he was an Orc Blitzer. :-O I better stop trolling the forums. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
ArrestedDevelopment wrote:
Rabe wrote:

No he didn't.

Starts with block+SS.

I was convinced he was an Orc Blitzer.Very Happy

He was Smile.
Manp

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all. And thx for all the brilliant input!..Damn this is a hard choice.

Dunno why i didnt put in the krox as an option. I do quite like the idea of a mobile big guy without really stupid. The tail is nice too.

The bloater seems to get the most attention, and i do feel he is probably the wisest choice with regen and fa to keep him alive and no negatraits..only drawback i am seeing is his lack of movement. One question tho..Nurgles Rot..can i get rotters?..my guess is no.. but that would be insane..free linefodder.

Bit suprised the Pestigor isnt getting more love..do people feel he would get creamed too easily?
Rabe

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I think you're right. The type of player that can be "raised" is specified in each roster's options. Then again, that's for the undead races - I'm not sure about Nurgle's Rot.

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2017 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurgle players all have nurgle's rot. I think that means they can create a rotter. I believe if you have a nurgle player on your team, you're getting rotters when he kills someone. Nice LOS fodder.

hopefully that doesn't cause a game crash of the client.