34 coaches online • Server time: 18:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hum , i play since a little time here and witht time it become clear too me , some coach choose to ignore box scheduling !!!
How many time i've clic on Play on Box schedule and waiting for hours ?? and i dont think was alone ...I think The courtesy was too come ..box are not a league in which you can play as you want , the players in box are here to play quickly , not to wait 3 days that you stucked there teams...so please next time you come in box click on PLAY and come ! The box specification sayd clearly ..YOU CANT CHOOSE ; you must play !!or choose too dont come but that was not FAIR I SAID Shocked
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Absolutely.

I am currently scheduled in a few games where my opponents no showed (in fact, in two, opponents took R games instead and remained in the box, one started his R game after the draw). Two of them were okay about this, apologised and we are rescheduling. One of them stated he would play the game the following day at "site time 3:30" and then never bothered showing up to that either.

Forgetting you're in the scheduler happens sometimes (sometimes people are tired). But rarely this is just beyond rude.

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

If you don't show up for a Box game all your teams in every division should be locked and unable to play until you play that game.
That would stopping coaches playing other games in R if they have a B game to play.
Anyway, an automated system would be the best, something like if you don't show up in 15 minutes, for example, you lose automatically the game.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Or at least all your R and B teams. I could see not wanting to screw up a League game.

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

burn them. burn them all.

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

ArrestedDevelopment wrote:
Absolutely.

in two, opponents took R games instead and remained in the box, one started his R game after the draw).

it's not just rude, it's illegal. report them and have the admins have a word.

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

muaddib68 wrote:
Hum , i play since a little time here and witht time it become clear too me , some coach choose to ignore box scheduling !!!
How many time i've clic on Play on Box schedule and waiting for hours ?? and i dont think was alone ...I think The courtesy was too come ..box are not a league in which you can play as you want , the players in box are here to play quickly , not to wait 3 days that you stucked there teams...so please next time you come in box click on PLAY and come ! The box specification sayd clearly ..YOU CANT CHOOSE ; you must play !!or choose too dont come but that was not FAIR I SAID Shocked

I will contact you and become your mentor. I can help you learn the secrets that have yet to be revealed to you.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

You don't want DJester as a mentor Very Happy .
You are right Muaddib, though most people are reliable, even a few bad apples not turning up can really mess things up when you are waiting for games at quiet times.

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:

burn all the babies

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

DarthPhysicist wrote:
pythrr wrote:

burn all the babies

Why? Why burn all the babies? They are just children, totally innocent.

Shocked Surprised

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2017 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
DarthPhysicist wrote:
pythrr wrote:

burn all the babies

Why? Why burn all the babies? They are just children, totally innocent.

Shocked Surprised

We are all born into a vale of sin. No one is an innocent.

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2017 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Phew, I'm glad my foetus is safe.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2017 - 05:58 Reply with quote Back to top

his mom is flame resistant?

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2017 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what team you want to monoactivate. If you are looking for a easy win, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills like Fend and Diving Tackle, I have acquired over a very long career of matches. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you schedule the match now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
SerenadeOfSorrow

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2017 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not a box player but I was thinking of coming into it ..is there no punishment for this ?
 Jump to: