60 coaches online • Server time: 21:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ArrestedDevelopment

Post 14 Posted: Aug 07, 2017 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to season 23 of ARR! The season is just under 1 week old and already we have some frontrunnARRs in the main sprint, and quite a lot of activity across the boARRd in terms of individual pARRticipation! So hopefully a busiARR season as we geARR up foARR FUMBBL CUP in October!

The ARR Sprint
Sparako's Tristest
Off to a very fine stARRt indeed, given the calibre of the coaching staff, not such a surprise! Bashing their way mostly though the opposition, our current leadARRs are neARRly also our first completed sprint! Just don't mention Lizards... 46pts (11/0/2).

Mrt1212's Coca Loca BBL
Second place is a slightly highARR proposition, playing entirely diffARRent Blood Bowl. The prancy, fancy elves ARR last season's champs and face a real battle to retain theARR title... That may be beyond them already! 17pts (3/1/3).

Flub's Daring
Little by little the games mount up, the points mount up and the wins go up. That's how newcomers get established on FUMBBL and it's how these elves get on the ARR scoreboard. A decent start, now let's see if they can keep it up! 15pts (3/0/3)

Stunty Sprint
Top placed stunty sprint so fARR is TeddyJ's Go Go Gobbo who hold a princely 1pt lead over their rivals due to a cARRently 50% recARRd. But very, very eARRly days yet! 7pts (1/1/1)

The fling race is quite tight with nobody having really stARRted propARRly, but GaohX's Jam my Ham have come out of the blocks with a win, which is good enough to give them a lead with 5pts (1/0/1).

Brogre race... is almost silent. But ChrisRatbane's Barry and the Bruisers lead the way. Very early doors in what is usually the quietest (and most punishing) of the sprints! But hey, we've got a win for the Brogres already which is more than the entire field manages some seasons! 5pts (1/0/1)

Majors Updates
It's almost nuffling FUMBBL CUP time. Get yARR prep games in, destroy your teams, hopes and dreams... The FC is coming in October, which means we've got ~8.5 weeks of PREP GAMES if you ARR so inclined Wink

We also salute and encouARRage all our pARRticipants in the XFL mastARRs!

RemembARR, if thARR is anything you want added to ARR world or wish to see ARR stand up fARR (or if you just want to be more involved), all you have to do is speak up!

OvARR and Out!

----------

(Link to last seasons standings & thread is here for anyone that missed it)

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2017 - 07:54
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I can't work out how to see how many td or cas against my ARR gobs have in the last sprint. ARR doesn't show these stats. New Box Challenge gives me data for 14 games and Black Box Sprint 13 games. yes I can easily enough sticth my games together but how about the others?

I think I'm in with a chance for worst TD against

Miceycraft

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2017 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

ramchop wrote:
I can't work out how to see how many td or cas against my ARR gobs have in the last sprint. ARR doesn't show these stats. New Box Challenge gives me data for 14 games and Black Box Sprint 13 games. yes I can easily enough sticth my games together but how about the others?

I think I'm in with a chance for worst TD against

Ramchop. If I remember right an older version of the tracker used to track casualties and TDs etc. Unfortunately its no longer as easy to see.

I would be happy to let your Gobs have the badge though! Especially for beating Brasky.
ramchop

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2017 - 11:37
FUMBBL Staff

Cool, I'll claim StrainAAR then, and racial runAAR up, and WalkARR.

I think the other sprintAAR gobs (Stuck Mojos) might have got the BleedARR badge. Correction, I think the High Elves might be the BleedAARs (but it's not currently an easy stat to determine)

as for the WMD's 4-1 Man the HARRRRpoons badge.... that's the current Oct/Nov sprint Smile

Last edited by ramchop on Oct 14, 2017 - 00:18; edited 1 time in total
ramchop

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2017 - 00:09
FUMBBL Staff

what about this badge? There is no more piling on in box

ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2017 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

There's still claw mb Smile

If it's got claws, you can trim them, right?

Apologies for lack of updates, i'm restricted to phone for a while Sad

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2017 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Just remember Ramchop your Timbuctoo gobs will always be inferior to the real pirates - The Pirates of Bogwash!

We will get all the ARRwards from you in the end.
 Jump to: