52 coaches online • Server time: 13:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
garyt1

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2017 - 05:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I also had to have a match cancelled as there was a no show last week. It doesn't seem there is punishment but could be for repeat offenders.

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2017 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hum
Only this month i would have make 7 or 8 tickets for canceled games after beiing waiting for 12 hours or more without any answers of the men who i got in box....and about 5 of them have disconnected 1 or 2 minute after the scheduling so they must have see it ....

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2017 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I know that for myself, I have to refresh the page manually to see my scheduled match (if I get one) - might be an ad-blocker or something that interferes with it automatically refreshing. Also, one time I thought that closing the tab would automatically remove me from the draws, which it didn't. Just pointing out some ways that coaches can get scheduled, but not be aware of it Wink
razmus

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2017 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm only a recent addition to the box, and only play there occasionally.
But perhaps this is a good place to mention this (although it's likely preaching to the choir: the folks who read this likely don't need help getting to their BB games,) but it seems Wreckage created a Firefox addon and one of it's handy features is a chime... well perhaps a quote from the webpage. "Sends a double ping once the coach is scheduled in a draw. The script is run from the blackbox page, so the user needs to have a window on the blackbox site open at the time he is being scheduled."
Just about triggered a heart attack the first time it went off... but I KNEW I had a match. Wink

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterfumbblexperience/

pokrjax

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2017 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Fanky wrote:
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what team you want to monoactivate. If you are looking for a easy win, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills like Fend and Diving Tackle, I have acquired over a very long career of matches. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you schedule the match now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Is there a thread to link best comments? Because this should be in there!
 Jump to: