65 coaches online • Server time: 17:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2017 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

We are looking to do the draft for the new upcoming season in about 2-3 weeks, but need some new coaches in the league. The available teams for next season are: Elven Union, Nurgle, Chaos Pact, Norse, Khemri, Amazon, Goblin, Dwarf, Chaos, Dark Elf, Ogre, Orc, Simyin, & Underworld. If you are interested reply here or send me a PM.

The basics are 5 division of 5 teams. Winner promotes at the end of the season and last place team demotes. Uniqueness of the league is that there are only 1 of each race allowed. But wait a minute; there are only 24 races available to League play right? Nope, not in this league. This is the league that started it all with the Simyin (or Apes) race.

If you'd like to join, then please PM me, TheSpydyr, and let me know. You can see more specifics for the league on our league page here.

Also, at the end of the regular season, we have a KO style tournament amongst all of the teams to determine the overall winner, because...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2017 - 04:02 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

BubbaDave

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2017 - 04:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Skaven are also available for next season. (I'll be back, but Rodental Health are retiring to spend more time with their nitrous oxide....)
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2017 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the update BD. We still need some new and fresh coaches for next season...who wants in.

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2017 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

AL13N

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2017 - 08:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll play underworld, Norse, amazon or goblins
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2017 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

You are welcome into the al13n and do still have spots open. However we do a draft process for the open races. The basic premise is that you will list the order of the races that you would like from 1-whatever is available, in this case 15 races are getting drafted. Then it's a random draw to place the races at that point. So, when your name is drawn randomly, then you will get the highest available race from your list.

If you still want in, then you are welcome to join, and I will be doing the draft as soon as I get enough replacement coaches to fill out the league.

Spydyr

Races:
Elven Union
Nurgle
Chaos Pact
Norse
Khemri
Amazon
Goblin
Dwarf
Chaos
Dark Elf
Ogre
Orc
Simyin
Underworld
Skaven

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 09:13 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

Mork69

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

When does the new season start?
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2017 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

As soon as I can get the draft completed. The draft will happen as soon as I get 7 more new coaches joined up.

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2017 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

Severedunit

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2017 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a maybe. Shoot me a PM when you need 1 or 2 more coaches and I'll see how my schedule looks for the next few weeks.
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2017 - 02:57 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds good severedunit and will do.

TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2017 - 04:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Only need 5 more coaches...who's ready to join the fun?

Mork69

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2017 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Do fresh teams have to play against experienced teams?
 Jump to: