32 coaches online • Server time: 01:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
+MA or +AV
+MA
91%
 91%  [ 57 ]
+AV
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
skill
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 62

licker

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2017 - 07:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Matt is right.

4th reroll on Undead is super bloat, they don't need it, especially at mid to high TV after they have added block around the team. They also have dodge players already, and only really suffer bad reroll games if the Mummies never got block as they shouldn't be doing a lot of gfis and non-ghoul dodges anyway (or non dodge wights).

Leader is kind of crappy too, but doubles on ghouls aren't that interesting so if the ghoul already is out of useful skills I suppose you might consider it. I can't see ever taking it on any other player though.

If you just fluff with the coach and cheerleader then fine, but I think you would still recognize that it's also just bloat which rarely serves a useful purpose. You shouldn't be needing that additional reroll, and likely you shouldn't be needing to keep it from your opponent. I mean it doesn't hurt to win those rolls obviously, but they are not that common, and if you don't have the FAME then all they do is neutralize it.

Learning proper reroll management is pretty important, and basing strategies around having more rerolls likely causes unnecessary risks, because you have that extra reroll.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2017 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

what?

+MA
 Jump to: