26 coaches online • Server time: 09:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Skill to choose on GR AG5
Horn
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Extra arm
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Foul appearance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Very long legs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Big hand
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
passing skill
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other skill
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Stevar

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2017 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the answers. I'll go for Horns to try this wrestle/sacker idea I never played with wrestle before it is a good excuse to try it.

So horns are used before dauntless, against and ST3 player I would blitz at 1DB with or without dauntless then?
What about ST4? If I blitz with horn and dauntless(success), do I get 2DB?
Loew

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2017 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Stevar wrote:

So horns are used before dauntless, against and ST3 player I would blitz at 1DB with or without dauntless then?

Horns is used first always, so vs str4 you would blitz with an effective str3 -> still less strength -> dauntless is used to try to push your strength to str4

the sequence was different in older versions of the rules, which made the combination of dauntless and horns very good (maybe even broken)
delusional

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2017 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Loew wrote:
Stevar wrote:

Horns is used first always, so vs str4 you would blitz with an effective str3 -> still less strength -> dauntless is used to try to push your strength to str4

the sequence was different in older versions of the rules, which made the combination of dauntless and horns very good (maybe even broken)

Ok, so why go Horns over Dauntless?

Dauntless means you can equal strength with a ST3, ST4, ST5 ball carrier. Horns means you get 2d vs a ST2 ball carrier. Ok dauntless has some roll risk, but seriously how often are you blitzing ST2 ball carriers!
 Jump to: