61 coaches online • Server time: 20:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
s0mbrero

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2017 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info Very Happy can't wait to get started
Stevar

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2017 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I am Stevar from Belgium, living in Spain.
Been playing BB at university, and this was between 1995 and 2001 mainly. (played 3rd edition). I played in OLBBL.
I like playing undead, I like to make comments and enjoy the game.
I am not considered a fast player either Wink

Now I joined FUMBBL

I want to try BB2 just for the comments on cabalvision . Too bad this does not exist yet here.

S.
FearChaos

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2017 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey New Coach I'm Fear Chaos
So i'm a french player but i'm scared for mi english is real bad so i hope no one going to blame me ^^
see you latter on game gl and hf
HeroOfMythra

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2017 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, hi! I’m Hero, and I’m here to basically get better at blood bowl. I’ve been reading on the fumbbl site for a while because of the very in-depth team rosters and guides, so I figured may as well but the biller because I’ve got some ideas to share!
Barglzoughst

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2017 - 05:15 Reply with quote Back to top

How long does it take to start after I hit green check mark?
I want to play blood bowl!
Barglzoughst

Post 9 Posted: Nov 18, 2017 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously! does this really work? I have been sitting around for 2 hours trying to play a game. This is what happened a few years ago and a few years before that.
Am I doing something wrong? click the green checkmark from gamefinder
johnb3488

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2017 - 06:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The other person has to click it back. They may not want to play. or they may not be paying attention. Also sometimes people accidentally leave their gamefinder up as well.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2017 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Barglzoughst wrote:
How long does it take to start after I hit green check mark?
I want to play blood bowl!

Create a team in Black Box division: https://fumbbl.com/help:Blackbox.
Every 15 minutes there is a random draw vs another team if 4 or more coaches have activated their teams.
MasterVince007

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2017 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, i am a new player from Italy!
I like to play Skaven, Lizardmen, Wood Elf... but i have a problem!
Two of my teams are blocked ("freeze") for problem with server... and now i cannot use anymore... Can you help me?

I hope to play with all of you in Ranked!
neubau

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2017 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/support

under team support you can send a ticket to the admins, normally they fix these quite quickly. if you are in a hurry you can join our discord https://discord.gg/CMse836 and talk to the fumbbl staff directly.

welcome to fumbbl Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2017 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello.
New player on fumbbl.

Old bloodbowl player (there are my first games since 2009). Used to play on FranceBloodbowl.

I like Humans, Orcs, Brets, Norse
Silverness

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2017 - 08:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey there! New player from Blood Bowl 2 and got interested in fumbbl from Reddit.
I like to play human, skaven, and high elf teams.

This should be fun. Very Happy
johnnih

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2017 - 09:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Silverness wrote:
Hey there! New player from Blood Bowl 2 and got interested in fumbbl from Reddit.
I like to play human, skaven, and high elf teams.

This should be fun. Very Happy

Welcome!

FUMBBL is the best place I know for BB even though I do like BB2 as well, so I'm sure you will come to like it as well.

As you may have gathered though, knowing your way around the interface and how to get games takes a while, so please don't hesitate to ask. Either in a thread like this or PM someone who offered their help (like me). You will find most people forthcoming and helpful, but merciless on the pitch.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2017 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Silverness and welcome to FUMBBL! It's great to see a new American coach and good that you have some experience from Blood Bowl 2 as well. I like Skaven and High Elves a lot myself too (and Humans are fun Smile ).

The player numbers in the US timezone on here are a bit lower than Europe, although I think you'll still be able to find a game most evenings and there is a lot of fun on the site to be had. There are many different ways to play, depending on whether you are into open play, leagues, tournaments.

If you want open play, my advice would be to make 2-3 teams for each of the Ranked and Blackbox divisions. Blackbox is a blind matchmaker, which is great for finding even matchups; however, it can be tricky to catch a draw in US evenings. You might find it easier to get a game in [R], although if you make teams for both, you will maximise your chances.

The standard of play on here is high, but if you're willing to take the rough with the smooth and persevere a little bit, it's a fantastic site and there is a lot of fun to be had. Let me know if you have any questions Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Prodergast

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2018 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone!

So this all started with one of my friends who got the BB2016 tabletop last year. At the time, Blood Bowl was just a little bit over the top, and we weren't really sure if it'd catch on with the friend group we had. BB Chaos Edition certainly helped it filter through tho, and we just started to break out the board more and more often.

1 year later, and I have a dwarf team and just got a pro elf team. Something tells me that it's a good enough spread of playstyle, depending on my mood.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and this is the first forum I've joined in about...12 years? Just with this intro post, it's all coming back to me.

So who's ready to roll some double skulls? *points to self*

Hi!

Jump to: