26 coaches online • Server time: 09:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Yathrul

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2017 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to post this here so it would be easier to create tournaments between friends and so on.

I tried to do that, but I found that some of my friends didn't create the team from the group page, but from their own account (although they created the team as [L] rules, it wasn't created in the group page).

After I started the tournament, the first match they tried to play didn't happen, because the application showd an error that meant their teams weren' created as the same rules (one was created as it should be, under group page, and the other as I wrote above, wrongly).

I didn't know what happened, lucky me I have contacted with a person that helped me a lot (thanks again for it). After I was explained what was the problem (this person know how to detect that problem) I will try to fix it making new teams, but the main question here is:

Is it possible to show MORE INFORMATION about teams (under what rules are they created and so on) so administrators of the groups can fix the problems?

I answer here sincerely that just because this person helped me I can fix the problem. In other case, I didn't know how to solve it.

Thanks beforehand.
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2017 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes please.

It would be great to have the team's ruleset display on the team page.

e.g.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2017 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

It shows what rulesets the teams are in on the coach page. When you check the applied teams, click on the coach link instead of the team link.