28 coaches online • Server time: 09:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Milman

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2017 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

hi all,
i am pretty new to fumbbl but i very much would like to get allot of games going quickly! problem is that when i create a team and go to gamefinder, allmost no opponents show up in the screen?
how do i get to play vs somebody?
thanks in advance
and hopefully we meet soon on the field Wink
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2017 - 10:04
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

There are unfortunately few Ranked [R] teams that will match your teams until they have more games played as the TV range between games that starts +/- 100 TV expands with each game.

I am sure that some of the more practiced [R]ankers will be able to tell you when the busiest times are.
Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2017 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Might be worth making a team in Black Box division as more games are being played there at the moment.

But remember it is not usually recommended to new players as it is a highly competitive division..

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2017 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Box is significantly harder than ranked and there are a lot more kill teams in box as the vast majority of box teams are bash teams. For a new player I would think there would be hard time getting box games due to smallman protection.
datom

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2017 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I know what you mean about box being traditionally 'harder', but it really isn't the case at the moment. The kill team you see the most is Ogres, thanks to the joy of the box trophy. My last six games in the box have been against Orc-Ogre-Underworld-delf-elf-goblin. Plus, lots of team around the 1000TV mark.

That said, it might be good to get a game or two in at the 145 Club first. It's for people new to FUMBBL or to bloodbowl, and lots of fun:
https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=29447

There's a discord channel where people arrange games, details in the thread.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2017 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the box during Euro time 19:00 to 22:00 or so is quite busy and a lot of new teams so I would suggest making box teams to the OP. It's a good range of teams and skill level of coaches too.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2017 - 06:30 Reply with quote Back to top

ogres aren't a "kill" team. they are a "fail in amusing ways" team

Jump to: