44 coaches online • Server time: 17:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
monzilla

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2017 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I go to the website and join the schedular. It shows that other coachs have joined the schedular as well. However, it does not give me a game and the schedular never updates to show any teams are getting any games.
datom

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2017 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

To indicate you want to play another coach, press the green tick button.

If you're team is shaded green, that means another coach wants to play you.

When teams get games, they disappear.

Here's a video from Sann which expertly explains it!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75lJid6OkX8&index=3&list=PL66e87BczVUBt-xkg4NyeceICWS6Sh1bw

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2017 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

So there are two possibilities here, I think

1. You aren't actually selecting a team when trying to enter it. You need to make sure any team you enter when activating has a green checkmark next to it in the activation screen.

2. Not enough good matches can be made. You got unlucky and the coaches that entered their own teams couldn't find a combo that met Bowlbot's approval.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2017 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure whether you're talking about the Box scheduler, or Ranked? I see you found matches in the Box already, so I presume it's Ranked matchmaking system you're referring too. As datom explained above, both coaches have to agree to the match in that division.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2017 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry - someone just mentioned that your box teams are all kind of destroyed: 860TV or lower...you'll have a real hard time to find matches with those as there is a certain TV range that new teams will face. That means new teams won't be matched with yours. Options are to either create new ones or wait until someone with a similarly wrecked team comes by.

Also, I would advise taking a look at the team building links and make sure to make teams with 2 or more re-rolls to start.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2017 - 01:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Practically the only way to guarantee a game for Box teams with really low TV values is to enter a Black Box Brawl Tournament, I feel I should add a proviso though as the Official Tournament scene coaches are very competitive and your team could end up even more destroyed than it started.

This link takes you to the Tournament page, have a read and if you fancy giving your teams a chance to recover click on "Teams" find the drop down menu next to apply, select the team you want to enter and hit the Apply button. The Brawl itself will be drawn on Wednesday around 22:00 server time if there are enough teams to run it.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!