50 coaches online • Server time: 14:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2017 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

@frzntoz: ok, that's a shame, but thanks for letting me know. We all have times when life gets a bit too busy for stuff like this. You'll be welcome back any time Smile

@Buu88: None of them have Right Stuff, so they can't be thrown anyway. They're not 'normal' stunties, as most of them are ST3. I think the idea is that they are ST3 stunties, with G access and no Dodge. Kind of a strange mixture, but looks interesting.

If you're interested to try out a stunty team, I'd say Giants might be worth a look. Or ... if you're feeling really evil ... Pygmies.

Omg pygmies ....

(Omg) Razz

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Buu88

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2017 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

lol, thats right, I always forget which one is the one that actually throws them. They are always together...
Buu88

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2017 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, made my team, Slayers. I boiled it down to 2 teams, Slayers and Clan Skryre but most of them only have access to 1 skill set and I was disappointed to that. Also when you try and make the Clan Skryre it says the cheap bribes arent available, is that true still?
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2017 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good! I'm not sure about the cheap bribes for Clan Skryre, but I can look into it.

Have fun slaying stuff Smile

joec911

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2017 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Doh!

Edit: whew! Slayers in name only...
dashergeaux

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2017 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Buu88 wrote:
Im thinking Kurnous if they become available.

Dude, I've tried Kurnous. Perhaps I just had a bad run of luck at the time...but that team sucks balls. AV7, expensive players and virtually no skills...not a good combo.

They were so tough to start out. I feel like they are exponentially better with skills. But bashy AV7 without block is a bad combination.

They are definitely fun to play.
gpope

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2017 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there still any time left for new teams to sign up or am I a bit late?
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2017 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

@gpope: unfortunately, we have just started the new season. Although, if you like, I can put you at the top of the waiting list, in case anyone drops? Which team and coast would you prefer?

gpope

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2017 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a feeling that might be the case, oh well. If I have to wait for another season that's understandable.

I had been thinking about Half Elf, East Coast would probably work better for me.
 Jump to: