20 coaches online • Server time: 03:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Buu88

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2018 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

So I have noticed that when ball and chain is going off that once a player is down it will take whatever the last armor/cas result was. If a player is stunned and you run over him again but this time dont break his armor he is now only knocked down. The stunned result goes away. Anything we can do about this?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2018 - 05:20
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Known issue: https://fumbbl.com/p/bugs?id/106
Keothi

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2018 - 05:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Buu88; definitely a known bug, but I have heard of a Goblin coach utilise this feature to "unstun" his own Troll, chain push (Fanatic has Grab) him into a cage and then stand up and Blitz the BC with previously stunned Troll.
tussock

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2018 - 05:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Kill their players and un-stun your own, works better than way.

Not that I once pushed a stunned troll into the opponents cage, unstunning him, and allowing him to blitz the ball carrier, certainly not, that would be some sort of goblin-like trick.

Definitely have pushed prone trolls through screen and into cages though, that's completely legit, and much less likely to end in disaster than pushing a standing troll.

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2018 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Keothi wrote:
Buu88; definitely a known bug, but I have heard of a Goblin coach utilise this feature to "unstun" his own Troll, chain push (Fanatic has Grab) him into a cage and then stand up and Blitz the BC with previously stunned Troll.

brb gotta change pants.
 Jump to: