27 coaches online • Server time: 01:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Are you
A: Mad about willys
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
B: Mad about sheep
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
C: Mad about Nami
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2018 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

No not a peace bowl but PIECE Bowl.

If I said to you the word 'chopper' do you think

a. An Australian guy's manhood. b. A thing you cut tree's with. c. The cutest little kick ass there is.

If I said to you the word 'Arlong' do you think

a. A pirate talking about his manhood. b. A farmer asking how long. c. You clench your fist with anger and wish for his imminent death.

If I said to you 'Gold Roger' do you think

a. It's Saturday night after the disco, time whip out the golden one. b. A dredger for digging gold. c. Admire the most accomplished pirate the world has ever seen.

If you answered mostly:

A's: You think about your willy far too much, get out more.

B's: You're a country bumpkin at heart. Time to get off the computer and milk that cow (no group A, a proper cow).

C's: This may be the league for you!

I have been putting off starting a One Piece league due to the client size. However I think if you play on a large screen and have a resolution that shows icons at a good size, this is doable.

This will be a very custom league, with very custom rules.

The first season would require 6 coaches, preference to those with a proven background of staying the distance.

There's a lot of work for me to do here. So please post with interest, to see if it's a goer or not.
 Jump to: