39 coaches online • Server time: 00:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Are you
A: Mad about willys
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
B: Mad about sheep
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
C: Mad about Nami
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2018 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

No not a peace bowl but PIECE Bowl.

If I said to you the word 'chopper' do you think

a. An Australian guy's manhood. b. A thing you cut tree's with. c. The cutest little kick ass there is.

If I said to you the word 'Arlong' do you think

a. A pirate talking about his manhood. b. A farmer asking how long. c. You clench your fist with anger and wish for his imminent death.

If I said to you 'Gold Roger' do you think

a. It's Saturday night after the disco, time whip out the golden one. b. A dredger for digging gold. c. Admire the most accomplished pirate the world has ever seen.

If you answered mostly:

A's: You think about your willy far too much, get out more.

B's: You're a country bumpkin at heart. Time to get off the computer and milk that cow (no group A, a proper cow).

C's: This may be the league for you!

I have been putting off starting a One Piece league due to the client size. However I think if you play on a large screen and have a resolution that shows icons at a good size, this is doable.

This will be a very custom league, with very custom rules.

The first season would require 6 coaches, preference to those with a proven background of staying the distance.

There's a lot of work for me to do here. So please post with interest, to see if it's a goer or not.
 Jump to: