47 coaches online • Server time: 15:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Javier_NS

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, my name is Javier. I want to delete al my accounts because are bugged and i cant play with them.

Fumbbl Staff just banned that accounts but now i cant play with any account, pls help me.

My accounts:
klaurox
Klaurox_Javi
Javier_NS
Canti

pls... i want play blood bowl here and im sorry for the situation...

Sent me emails here (j.navarro.sab@gmail.com) or response this chat...

thanks, and another time... Sorry...
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Send a ticket and speak to them.

(click help then support)

You also need to read the rules you agreed to follow.
Javier_NS

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

how i can send a ticked?
Javier_NS

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok i just send them a ticket
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Create another account first then send the ticket with that one....

do not actually do this
Kryten

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 17:07
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

robocoyote wrote:

do not actually do this

He would not be the first to do this... but no, don't create any more accounts.

Just submit the ticket here: https://fumbbl.com/p/support and we'll get to it. It helps if you explain the what/why you did and perhaps what you want us to do about it.

At the end of the day, each person gets one account - no rerolls, on do-overs. Just keep what you have and enjoy it.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

ME WANT HELP FOR MY FOUR BANNED ACCOUNTS....

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I am having the same problem. My two other accounts are ArrestedDevelopment and happygrue. If you could delete them, that'd be great.

Thanks!

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

thoralf wrote:
Hello,

I am having the same problem. My two other accounts are ArrestedDevelopment and happygrue. If you could delete them, that'd be great.

Thanks!

Is there a slight chance that you are the Joker/Clown of Fumbll Razz ?
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Thoralf ain't normally that funny
SpecialOne

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2018 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man! thoralf! You crackses me up! Man, that made my evening!
Klaurox_Javi

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2018 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

If o could explain the problema un spanish, It was more easy... Un spanish and mi english are not very good.

Could i send a tickets un spanish??
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2018 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Help - FUMBBLRULES - SPANISH

Cuentas
Solo se permitirá una cuenta por persona. Esto incluye cualquier cuenta anticue que actualmente no estés utilizando. Los Administradores de FUMBBL te ayudaran a recuperar la contraseña de tu antigua cuenta.
Tu cuenta es personal. No puedes compartirla con otros.
Usted será responsable de todo aquello que se haga con su cuenta. Si su hermano, un amigo o cualquier otro rompe las reglas usted será el que tenga que asumir las consecuencias.

You need to speak to the admin who answers your ticket. This is personal to you, and shouldn't be open for everybody.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2018 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I wanted a 2nd account when I finally broke through from TERRIBLE to NOT SO BAD as a coach. I wanted to see how my CR would be different. I didn't know the rules against it.
I also didn't know anything about CR and how it is calculated. I still don't really. I just decided not to care.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2018 - 08:59 Reply with quote Back to top

robocoyote wrote:

do not actually do this

HEY WAIT.
Am I the only one on here whose profile pic is banned due to VIOLENCE when mine is just guy holding a bunch of guns?

It is a hilarious picture OF ME from a HILARIOUS short film I WROTE and PRODUCED with Rudolfo (a coach who doesn't play here much but is currently playing in NWL).

The guy that always bans it always says he doesn't believe I OWN THE RIGHTS to the image.

How could I own the rights to a character I CREATED portrayed BY ME in a film written BY ME (and Rudolfo) and produced BY ME(and Rudolfo)?

There is WAY worse posted on this site... and most of if is NOT OWNED by the coach using it as their ICON or PHOTO or whatever.

Methinks I am getting the personal treatment from someone that always claims to be something like the official voice of Christer... but IS NOT him.

SIDEBAR: Unless he is violating his own rule of multiple accounts??? Not that I would mind if he did do that.
Considering Christer is like a CELEBRITY here (or something) he probably SHOULD get an INCOGNITO account so he can just be a regular guy sometimes. So he can tell a bad joke... or say something stupid like the rest of us.

As ICOGNITO Christer he could make all kinds of human mistakes and not have it effect the site. AND THEN when something has to be PROFESSIONAL he could go back to REGULAR Christer and not have that account tarnished by him doing something else here.
You know... it's like the KING putting on the clothes of the COMMONERS every know and then so he can get drunk, blow off some steam and not have everybody think... DAMN the KING is a DRUNK.

No offense intended. But if you haven't done it Christer you ought to do it on the next BIRTHDAY.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!
 Jump to: