29 coaches online • Server time: 12:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
reroll_LGC

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

My Nurgle team Foetid Farmers was looking for a game in Ranked, and made and accepted an offer. The java program didn't launch, so I assumed it hadn't worked (or the opponent dropped - I'm pretty new so don't know). So I thought the game just never even happened / started / counted.

When I went to Home later on, I realised the game is down as scheduled, as if it thinks was started but ever actually set up. I get that the opponent and I can pick up from there. But I like just playing whoever is on when I'm free, so I don't really want the hassle of organising this game, just for Ranked. (I've just signed up for a league, and am happy to do that sort of thing for League).

So, is there any way I / we can "unschedule" the game, and just move on as if I never happened?

I'm not trying to game the system (the team has only had 2 games), but there is probably some way in which this is open to abuse (avoiding opponents you don't want?), so if the answer is "once scheduled, it can't be unscheduled", that's fine, I'll just concede to get rid of it and move on, but would rather unschedule if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi mate,

Link This will take you to the Support area where you can submit a ticket explaining your situation and the Admins will help sort it out for you when they can (usually quicker than you expect but remember they volunteer their time so be patient Wink ).

Alternatively you can join the Discord channel and see if an Admin is currently active.

Hope that helps.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2018 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Many thanks Dalfort - ticket submitted.
reroll_LGC

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2018 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Match was unscheduled by the admins. Thanks to you all< I was now therefore able to get a pick up game (and a win) - very happy, as the previously scheduled game that I couldn't get rid of was causing me not to be able to get pick up games.

Note it doesn't actually tell you that - would be good if it said "you will not be able to find an opponent in game arranging until you have played (or cleared) your scheduled game". Maybe there's a good reason for this (less tickets?), but maybe it's worth me suggesting it in some relevant thread. I submit to your more experienced opinions Smile
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2018 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

It does say that in the FUMBBL Rules, I would recommend having a read through. Glad you got it sorted and welcome to FUMBBL though.

I've run into a few issues with the gamefinder hanging on me before so I've become used to checking my homepage - not sure if it's an ad-blocker or something on my end though.
 Jump to: