29 coaches online • Server time: 14:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
thimblewit

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2018 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guys, new to fumbbl wondering how I choose to play a 145 league game. I applied a team for approval tonight but how do I play games against others in the league? Do I have to enter a 145 tournament or are there friendly matches I can search for any time of day?
Also separately, in my team screen it shows a list of all my players with statistical categories next to them. I don't know what all the category abbreviations mean and I'm not having any luck searching for explanations in the forums.

Thanks
Thimblewit
JackH

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2018 - 08:39 Reply with quote Back to top

If you google search 'icepelt blood bowl' you should find the rules online.
jdm

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2018 - 08:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi thimblewit, welcome to the site

Firstly, great to hear you want to join the 145 league. You will need to make a league team to apply, currently you only have ranked teams. Both ranked and blackbox are competitive divisions, whereas league is a bit more new player friendly as training/practice games can be played. Make a league team and apply it to the 145 group.

Once you've done that, you'll get a PM from rbthma outlining the basics of the league and then you're good to go. It's an open format, meaning you can play anyone in any order, but play each opponent only once. We have a matchmaking message thread and use discord as well to arrange games. Hope that helps.

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2018 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi and welcome!

145 is the place to be for new(er) coaches!

Here is the discord link.

https://discord.gg/JNvtPXC

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2018 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Thimblewit you'll have to make a team in the League division - a bit more information is here
 Jump to: