56 coaches online • Server time: 21:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2018 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Where can I download/find the walkthrough how to beat this game?
Strider84

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Fill the box grid.
notbobby125

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Here are a few sources right on this very website:

https://fumbbl.com/help:Strategy

https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6RaceStrategy
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

beat all games

walkthru code = Billbrasky

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 01:57 Reply with quote Back to top

When you play good players ask them for some tips at the end of the match.

Sadly as your opponents are human you will never fully beat this game. If only they were dumb AI!

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

lawofthewest wrote:
Where can I download/find the walkthrough how to beat this game?

If you want to win games, build better teams.

Quote:
I accept any challenge in gamefinder or through PM. I don't say no to any opponent/team. I don't foul except in turn 16 or if someone really needs it.

Don't always play as the underdog.

If you want to win games.

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a pdf called 1000 loses that gives you good foundations:

https://fumbbl.com/help:Thousand+Losses+Playbook
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I love it how some people give serious answers to dumb questions. Sometimes I wonder how dumb a question has to be so people actually start asking themselves - is he for real?

So to clear things up - as I am not mentally handicapped, I do know that there is NO "walkthrough" for this game, as there is no "campaign" or "levels" or AI to beat. I was expecting some funny answers like pythrr's (well done mate!) or Strider's Smile

@ Koadah: I know how to win. just score more TDs than your opponent. easy.

@bbcanariobb: 1000 losess is boring to read. I found out the things in this manual by trial and error.

@gary1: your signature says it all: "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." Just spot on brilliant! Thank you for that.

@notbobby: that's beginner's stuff, but thanks anyway.
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

https://imgflip.com/i/25k64l

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The issue is that the question wasn't that funny to begin with. I mean how did you not see that most coaches who aren't familiar with your high-jinx are going to think that you mistakenly put "walkthrough" when you really meant "guide" or something?

Why do you need everyone else to amuse you so much?
Throweck

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

noobie2k7 wrote:

Heh, this made me chuckle.

@lawofthewest - I think people were confused because your record seems to suggest you may have been looking for advice? I don't know, I'm speculating. I know I asked for advice when I was relatively new. Maybe I'm wrong.

In terms of the 1000 losses playbook. Shame you found it boring. I'm sure the author, who is one of the best players on here, would be happy to give you some pointers.

When you've spent some more time here and really got to know some of the characters you will find the ones that some times give the serious answers are actually taking the mick and vice versa.
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

My record would definitely show i need help. That or an intervention and my coaching license revoked xD Especially for my poor Stunty Leeg team.

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Throweck wrote:
noobie2k7 wrote:

Heh, this made me chuckle.

@lawofthewest - I think people were confused because your record seems to suggest you may have been looking for advice? I don't know, I'm speculating. I know I asked for advice when I was relatively new. Maybe I'm wrong.

In terms of the 1000 losses playbook. Shame you found it boring. I'm sure the author, who is one of the best players on here, would be happy to give you some pointers.

When you've spent some more time here and really got to know some of the characters you will find the ones that some times give the serious answers are actually taking the mick and vice versa.

my record suggests that I started with 100 losses as I have learned how to play through trial and error. My mentor told me to read "1000 losses" -> after reading a few pages of the mumbo/jumbo nonsense about 1/36 dicing chance etc. (NO OFFENSE HERE, THE GUIDE IS USEFUL BUT THE BEGINNING IS TERRIBLE IMHO) I got bored and just started playing. I learned FUMBLL the hard way, maybe reading your guide to the end would have saved me a lot of blood, sweat and tears. But the fact that after the 100 losses I started drawing games and then winning, and my CR is growing constantly means I am probably doing something right and that I am not giving up easily on that game that got me hooked to it.

Another topic: I have found many bugs in this game which do not interest anyone - I have played many other online games where could report a bug and someone actually fixed it ASAP - here you just are told "not to exploit it". Funny solution to problems.
lawofthewest

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

and that leads me to my next answer @Rbthma: I can't take a game seriously where huge bugs are ignored and left in the game and no one cares about fixing them

Rule 1: Never tell everything you know.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2018 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

lawofthewest wrote:
and that leads me to my next answer @Rbthma: I can't take a game seriously where huge bugs are ignored and left in the game and no one cares about fixing them

wot huge bugs?

Jump to: