34 coaches online • Server time: 15:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2018 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

pokrjax wrote:
I think ogres are available in CIBBL if you're interested. And they're 0-8 Smile

What I want to see is someone using those LRB7 rules from a while back. 8 Ogres with goblins? I’d play the hell out of that.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2018 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

noobie2k7 wrote:
I added some positionals so that some of the more bland Big Guys stand out a bit. An Example is i have Ogre Wrestlers, Just ogre's 10k more expensive that start with wrestle. Some i have changed a lot. Like in the case of Giants, they're now a 0-1 at 170k and have Bombadier and Strong Arm. .

Remember wrestle is a double skill for Ogres.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2018 - 05:06 Reply with quote Back to top

noobie2k7 wrote:
I added some positionals so that some of the more bland Big Guys stand out a bit. An Example is i have Ogre Wrestlers, Just ogre's 10k more expensive that start with wrestle. Some i have changed a lot. Like in the case of Giants, they're now a 0-1 at 170k and have Bombadier and Strong Arm. .

Remember wrestle is a double skill for Ogres. Granted not one they would usually choose.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2018 - 11:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The single roster sounds good, and swapping loner for animosity is a good idea. Not quite as enthusiastic about 'positional' big guys. I think it risks making the game too similar to regular bb just with ST5/6 players instead of 3/4, but it sounds like you're putting a lot of thought into it so I expect it will turn out well Smile
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2018 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well i've edited the opening post to contain a link to the roster for anyone to go look at and give their thoughts.