59 coaches online • Server time: 21:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2018 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Known for being the biggest exporter of munitions and blackpowder wearmachines in the Empire i feel Nuln could be a good Human list to use some secret weapons, it is home to the Imperial gunnery school so perhaps it would bring fantastic throwers and bombadiers to the Blood Bowl pitch. They would be a human team that focused far more on the passing game.

0-16 Nuln Linemen 6/3/3/8 GP (AS) 50k
0-4 Nuln Throwers 6/3/3/8 Sure Hands, Pass, Accurate GP (AS) 80k
0-2 Nuln Catcher 7/3/3/7 Catch, Dodge GAP (S) 70k
0-2 Nuln Mortar 4/3/2/8 Hail Mary Pass, Bombadier, Secret Weapon GP (AS) 70k
0-1 Nuln Steam Tank 4/7/1/10 Loner, Bone-head, break tackle, Multi-block, juggernaut, stand firm, bombadier, no hands, secret weapon S (GAP) 180k

RR: 50k
Apo: Yes
Stars: Human

Last edited by noobie2k7 on Mar 12, 2018 - 17:57; edited 1 time in total
SzieberthAdam

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2018 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your efforts!

Don't you want to create a ruleset for your rosters? It would make them collected, plus it would let others to actually test them.

I am preparing an open environment which aim is to host all the various kinds of rosters for open testing and fun play.

https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=762

I would happy to add them as external rosters.

You only need to create a ruleset here:

https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset

Name it as noobie2k7 Teams or any other name.
You will only need the Rosters tab. Go there, set custom to Yes and every other radio buttons to no, and then start creating rosters.

As your rosters have no icons, it is very important to use proper short names (tags). They should be two characters long at the maximum but almost always go for one character.

Two characters are only need for Big Guys and positions whose forst character would be identical to some another with lower price. Make the more expensive to the two character long then. Stunties must be always one character long as there is no more space on the disc.

Cheers,
Ádám

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2018 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to get some feedback on this roster before i implement it anywhere, this was just something i threw together after reading up on Nuln's backstory and history.

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2018 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Good effort, here are my thoughts:

1. Make your throwers "musket men" like the Jezzail in the Clan Skyre secret league team ( https://fumbbl.com/help:ClanS ) and replace accurate with strong arm.

2. Having two bombidiers with three agility, hail mary pass, and passing access is probably too good. I would suggest either allowing one of them or remove it's passing access.

3. You have way to many skills on your steam tank. Strength 7 plus block plus multiblock plus breaktackle plus jugernaut means this team has a rookie player who can dodge into standard cages on a 2- roll, hit a strength three ball carrier on a two dice block with block, and has jug to push them out of the middle of the cage. I would suggest axing break tackle, multiblock, and block, but give it Hail Mary Pass so the bomb gets some actual use.
Lill-Leif

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2018 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the Steam Tank needs a mount!
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2018 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

notbobby125 wrote:
Good effort, here are my thoughts:

1. Make your throwers "musket men" like the Jezzail in the Clan Skyre secret league team ( https://fumbbl.com/help:ClanS ) and replace accurate with strong arm.

2. Having two bombidiers with three agility, hail mary pass, and passing access is probably too good. I would suggest either allowing one of them or remove it's passing access.

3. You have way to many skills on your steam tank. Strength 7 plus block plus multiblock plus breaktackle plus jugernaut means this team has a rookie player who can dodge into standard cages on a 2- roll, hit a strength three ball carrier on a two dice block with block, and has jug to push them out of the middle of the cage. I would suggest axing break tackle, multiblock, and block, but give it Hail Mary Pass so the bomb gets some actual use.
I'd remove block and multiblock from it. Probably not Break tackle though. It's a tank so has to be a sort of unstoppable rolling thing.

I followed the basic Deathroller template then made a couple changes like giving it the bombadier for flavour since it does have a cannon on it though it is pretty much useless for accuracy.